HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DJAKOUT..NU LOOK..KLASS: NYC Promoter shares "THIS"!

DJAKOUT..NU LOOK..KLASS: NYC Promoter shares "THIS"!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:12 am

NYC promoter who spoke to us this past week basically told us "THIS". He wanted to remain anonymous in order NOT to jeopardize his business with other bands. READ BELOW.

NYC PROMOTER: "To REALLY make money at a party...and I am talking about a good amount of money....THE BAR IS WHAT A PROMOTER NEEDS TO HAVE. Having said that, having the bar is NOT enough...YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT BANDS THAT CAN ATTRACT THE CLIENTELE FOR THE BAR. In all of my years doing parties in the business, THE BANDS THAT BRING YOU THE MOST MONEY when you have the bar for your party are DJAKOUT #1, NU LOOK, and KLASS. For whatever reason, a lot of their clientele SPEND A LOT OF MONEY AT THE BAR...which is good for a promoter IF they have the bar.

The 3 bands that I mentioned bring lots of people at parties AND also MAKE YOU MONEY AT THE BAR. That's from my experience of many years in the business. You have certain bands that will bring you FANS...but those fans will NOT spend too much at the bar. With the 3 bands that I told you....WAP FÈ 2 KABÈS."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC