HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ENPEKAB: RESIGNATION Letters from 3 MEMBERS of their TEAM!

ENPEKAB: RESIGNATION Letters from 3 MEMBERS of their TEAM!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:31 pm

LETTER/NOTE (ENPEKAB Maestro)

To ENPEKAB Management:

As of today I, Kervin “DWETMEDAMYO” Bazile, have decided I will no longer be able to move forward with and take part of the group ENPEKAB.

I’ve become the man and the musician that I am today because of EPK. I became a disciplined, respectful, strong, and understanding maestro. I took on the challenge of being maestro/bandleader with pride and honor, and developed lasting relationships with some very talented musicians. I built a family away from my real family. I will never forget this experience.

Thank you to all of my friends and family members who supported my journey and the EPK movement. Thank you to management for taking a chance on me and for choosing me to lead the band. To each and every musician I played alongside, thank you for trusting me as your maestro.

Tomorrow is a new day - which of course brings new beginnings. I’m ready to move on and take on the opportunities and challenges out there for me. I trust that God lead me to what He has in store for me.

Best wishes to the group ENPEKAB in their future endeavors.

Yours truly,
Mr. “MOUYE YO”
Kervin “DWETMEDAMYO” Bazile

It is with a heavy heart that I share with you all that as of today, I am no longer a part of the group ENPEKAB.

I thank the ENPEKAB staff and management team for believing in me and for giving me my first taste of the HMI.

Thank you to my former bandmates. Though I am no longer a part of ENPEKAB, you are my brothers.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the fans and supporters for being there for me throughout these past few years. Each and every one of you push me every time you stream, download or purchase songs like, “MWEN DAKÒ.” Thank you.

The time has come for me to move on. I can assure you this is not the end of my career as a drummer, writer and vocalist, but a new begining. I look forward to further developing my talents and to making all of you proud.

Mr. MwenDakò
Ralph “Watchou” Bazile

To EPK & EPK Management Team:

I’ve decided I can no longer be a part of ENPEKAB’s management team, effective immediately. I knew nothing about this business prior to joining the team. With ENPEKAB, I’ve done things that I never thought were possible. I learned a lot about myself, my strengths, my weaknesses and this business. For that, I am forever grateful.

To the management team, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this project.

To the best musicians in the world, you guys truly inspire me. Thank you for trusting and for believing in me.

All the best to everyone.

-Titine

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ENPEKAB: RESIGNATION Letters from 3 MEMBERS of their TEAM!

Postby Dogla » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:00 pm

NYC RED lol
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC