HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KENNY ON WHICH ZENGLEN BAN DEVAN DUO WAS BETTER!

KENNY ON WHICH ZENGLEN BAN DEVAN DUO WAS BETTER!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion....What was the best BAN DEVAN DUO in Zenglen if you as a fan of Compas were asked to give an opinion on the matter...THAT YOU WERE PART OF? KENNY/DABENZ...or KENNY/REGINALD?
KENNY: "I still have no opinion on that. That is for the fans to determine. All I know is in Kenny/Reginald I got better results being that I was producing. Also being that I'M ONE OF THE HOTTEST PRODUCER/SINGERS OUT THERE WITH MANY HITS UNDER MY BELT.. IN EVERY ALBUM I EVER PRODUCED, FROM NYAS/ 509/ZENGLEN/ KENNYWAY LOL. Not only for myself but for other singers as well.

From Alan Cave, 365 jours, Je t'aimerai toujours, Zin kouraj, to Armstrong Jeune NAP FÈ YO SEZI, ONE MORE CHANCE, TO SZHEA kotew teye, to Ti lunet MY LIFE, TO 509 All I need is U, To Zenglen LOVE SOME ONE TO Kennyway MY PAIN, hit of the moment.... I'm just saying lolll
Just to name a few lol."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KENNY ON WHICH ZENGLEN BAN DEVAN DUO WAS BETTER!

Postby tipodelmas75 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 am

Ou kon pale avek plus modestie wi atis la. Sak pase w la fwa sa menm?
pandan ke mapresye travay ou men map disagree avew wi la. Zebglen te gen chans fe male avek duo Regi, Kenney an wi men domaj neg yo pat bay tout yo menm. Ou ka wè le nou sou stage, figi regi moutre kleman ke kel pa la, li jus ap fe yon job, e kenney tou konen lel te rive pou l te bay poze ya so li jus like whatever.
Regi/Frero te move anpil. e kounya la Wid/Frero a bon anpil wi, e lap rive sou fanatic yo ti pa ti pa.
tipodelmas75

Postby DEntertainment » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Sim konpran'n byen Patrick mande atis la pou'l pale de 2 specific Ban Devan ke li te ladan'n
What was the best BAN DEVAN DUO in Zenglen...THAT YOU WERE PART OF? KENNY/DABENZ...or KENNY/REGINALD?
Donk misye repon'n selon kesyon ke Patrick poze'l la..
DEntertainment

Postby KingDave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Musyeu hors propos
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC