HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

TEMPO MAESTRO REACTS TO ZENGLEN'S KENNEY CENAT'S COMMENTS!

TEMPO MAESTRO REACTS TO ZENGLEN'S KENNEY CENAT'S COMMENTS!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:05 pm

The comments made to us by ZENGLEN drummer KENNEY CENAT apparently caught the attention of TEMPO maestro MOISE HERARD. This is what he sent us about that. (Read Below the PICTURE)

MOISE HERARD: "Pat,

As the father of two wonderful daughters I cringed when I read Kenny's reason for opposing Hillary. There are many reasons to not support her but gender shouldn't be one of them. I don't think gender or skin color should ever be a disqualifier. I think it's time we all stand against the sexist tendencies of some men in our community.

While I respect everybody's political leanings, I also respect facts even more. He mentioned that one of the reasons he's a republican is because of the history of the two parties. It is true that the democratic party was the party of cultural conservatives in the south who were pro slavery while the republican party helped lead the fight to end slavery. The radical republicans who were strongly against slavery and wanted harsh punishment for former confederate soldiers were staunch liberals, they were more like Bernie Sanders than a Ted Cruz.

You'd have to be living under a rock to not realize there's been a major realignment of the parties ever since the democratic party decided to make civil rights a part of their platform. As a result, southern pro Jim Crow cultural conservative democrats left in drove and became republicans. The democratic party is now the liberal and progressive party while the repubs are the party of conservatives. I'm a democrat mainly because i refuse to align myself with a party that prides itself on putting negroes in their place.

Also does he not realize the biggest chunk of the national budget goes towards defense spending not food stamps or other welfare programs. I'm a profesional who pays close to 28% of my income in taxes... No i do not mind paying that as long as it means some of my fellow human beings will get access to healthcare and other basic assistance. I would much rather my tax money goes towards helping the poor than finance another war... And this is coming from someone who had proudly served in the US Military.

At the end i respect his choice but some of the reasons he gave are either factually incorrect or contradictory. Peace!"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: TEMPO MAESTRO REACTS TO ZENGLEN'S KENNEY CENAT'S COMMENTS!

Postby jeanVALjean » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:45 pm

You'd have to be living under a rock to not realize there's been a major realignment of the parties ever since the democratic party decided to make civil rights a part of their platform. As a result, southern pro Jim Crow cultural conservative democrats (DIXIECRATS) left in drove and became republicans. The democratic party is now the liberal and progressive party while the repubs are the party of conservatives. I'm a democrat mainly because i refuse to align myself with a party that prides itself on putting negroes in their place

Also does he not realize the biggest chunk of the national budget goes towards defense spending (IN ADDITION TO MEDICARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY) not food stamps or other welfare programs

Pale ave yo, Jacomo! ah the good ole days! :D
jeanVALjean

Re: TEMPO MAESTRO REACTS TO ZENGLEN'S KENNEY CENAT'S COMMENTS!

Postby Jay Brooklyn » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Preach on, brother!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Jay Brooklyn

MUSIC