HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KARIZMA owner RENE talks about the group RÈD + MORE!

KARIZMA owner RENE talks about the group RÈD + MORE!

Postby kompamagazine » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:22 pm

KM spoke to KARIZMA owner/manager RENE regarding.....(Read under the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you shocked/surprised that Roody Delpe has joined forces again with Jay R/Emmery in Rèd....or not? Thoughts please.
RENE KARIZMA: "Morning Pat. At this juncture Pat, nothing surprises me anymore. I rather not say too much, but wish them luck and continued success in the HMI."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is it fair or not to say that being that those 3 are original members of Karizma....that they have the REAL MUSICAL SOUND of Karizma or no it’s not accurate? Vrai identité musical Karizma a?
RENE KARIZMA: "Pat, Karizma is a band, and it was never about a single entity. Those guys were part of the growth process, and I appreciate and thank them for their contributions. Guy Brice, who is the current maestro, wrote and produced Karizma very first memorable singles "Avel M Rilax", "Karizma NYC", " Virus", "Tough Love" among other songs off the first and second album (as did Elie Lapointe with Rive Sou Mwen). Pat, i would say 90 to 99 of Karizma's production came from outside producers. Karizma new album is due out Summer 2018, it will feature production by both Elie Lapointe and Guy Brice."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KARIZMA owner RENE talks about the group RÈD + MORE!

Postby Dogla » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Hmmmp a la de traka.... Tet fe mal pi red pou Rene :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC