HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOSTON promoter PATRICK SESANET is betting on "RENDEZVOUS"!

BOSTON promoter PATRICK SESANET is betting on "RENDEZVOUS"!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:01 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You took a little break, but in May....you trying to make a major statement in Boston with those 2 back to back parties? Also why did you go with those 4 bands in particular?
PATRICK "SESANET": "Pat, in this business you have to know when to take a break so you can rethink your strategy. As you may know memorial weekend is a really good weekend to do parties in Boston, and the goal is to put "Rendez-vous Boston" on people's mind. NY has la nuit des jeunes so I think we can do "Rendez-vous Boston" for our city. As for the lineup, only these bands were available to me at the time. I want people to come to enjoy the whole weekend. I didn't want them to come for just one event. As for why I picked these specific bands, these were only ones available to me at the time."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How did you get the idea for that “Rendez-vous” Boston; and do you intend to keep it an annual affair?
PATRICK "SESANET": "When you are picking a theme, it has to make sense. I sat down with my team, and we came up with it. And yes, I will be an annual affair."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC