HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

EVY KEYS OPENS UP ON HER HMI FUTURE & HER FORMER BAND PANIK!

EVY KEYS OPENS UP ON HER HMI FUTURE & HER FORMER BAND PANIK!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:47 am

KM spoke to former KLASS member, as well as PANIK leader EVY KEYS on..... (Read Below the PICTURE)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: EVY…How have you been? What have you been up to? The fans have not heard from you for awhile. What’s up?
EVY: "Hey Pat, and all the fans & friends! All is well, I've been working on a few things here and there (musically). I just needed to take some time off from all the drama with my departure from my band PANIK, well deserved break might I add lol."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you ready to announce your return to the HMI with another band?
EVY: "Noooooooo, I've accepted that I'm not meant to be a performer in the HMI. That's why I'm comfortable to produce behind the scenes."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How far do you think your former band PANIK can make it in the HMI? Have you been following them to see what they have been doing?
EVY: "Well my former band died last time I checked lol. Now if your speaking about the so call "re-Carnation" of Panik, the answer is no... There's no reason for me to follow it, I grew past that hump and moved on. But I will still wish them the best of luck in whatever it is that they're trying to prove/do!."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: EVY KEYS OPENS UP ON HER HMI FUTURE & HER FORMER BAND PANIK!

Postby KingDave » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:09 pm

I remember she once said that she owns panik and that since she left, the band is no longer and now she's wishing them luck? Interesting. I'm guessing she sold the entity :? . And also, you toujou ap working on a project that can never come out. :roll:
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC