HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

SANDERS HARMONIK on TI JOE ZENNY DJAKOUT VAYB KLASS NU LOOK!

SANDERS HARMONIK on TI JOE ZENNY DJAKOUT VAYB KLASS NU LOOK!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 03, 2018 6:21 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your thoughts on what TI JOE ZENNY said about the FULL CD and 4 SONGS on a cd comparison where he used HARMONIK and DJAKOUT #1 as examples?
SANDERS: "I think he makes some great points and I applaud him for taking a risk. We don’t have a lot of risk takers in our community and he’s one big risk taker. I think he took a different approach as to how to market his product, we just have to observe and see how that works out for him. I actually like his idea but I’m not sure about just 4 songs though! We will see what the future holds."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: On a 10/12 song cd release....4 mizik ap passe.....rès yo pral nan poubelle, or they will be wasted because the public won’t remember them as much as the first 3/4 songs. (TI JOE ZENNY said that in our interview) In your opinion, does the HMK CD like many other CDs fall in the category that he describes or no?
SANDERS: "We have 7 songs from the record on our live repertoire and they each get a great crowd reaction. Some more than others but they still get a nice crowd reaction, so I don’t think we fall in that category."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: NEXT Step for HMK: Dropping NEW music depending on how current CDs on the market are doing, or keep on pushing the current one with a NEW video?
SANDERS: "So far we are pushing the current one with new videos and a live cd; but we do have new product READY!!!."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: VAYB and KREYOL LA dropped material. Eske gen cd Ou poko gen cd Ki nan la ru a....Ki pou fè HMK lage NOUVO MUSIC deyò a?
SANDERS: "A lot of great products out there; they are fresh; gotta give them time to sink in; but I think Harmonik remains on top as of now."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: There is this notion from certain camps that Djakout currently has the top spot because of their current fresh CD...and there are those who say that it’s still HMK time at the top. Is the Djakout estimation FACT or FICTION in terms of them being at the top right now?
SANDERS: "Djakout has a great record out there as well. I wouldn’t be surprised; but if we’re speaking globally.... Harmonik it is my friend. 1 year and 5 months later still 2 mega hits on most stations top 10 hits globally."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: KLASS and NU LOOK....2 Heavyweights are about to drop, as well as Zenglen, and possibly DISIP. Are you confident that by the end of the summer or December that HMK will still be at the top?
SANDERS: "Can’t predict the future but that would be crazy."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC