HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

Can this HMI C.E.O deliver on these "4"...MIN BON JAN DEFI!

Can this HMI C.E.O deliver on these "4"...MIN BON JAN DEFI!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu May 10, 2018 12:41 pm

LET'S KEEP IT REAL! URBAIN RICHARD DELIVERS THE HMI TOUCHDOWN PARTIES THAT NO ONE DOES OR CAN....in terms of a couple of the huge touchdowns that he has scored in the past. NU LOOK/KLASS, NU LOOK/DISIP are two parties that NO ONE ELSE in the HMI has been able to get done anywhere else, so that alone is a testament of how huge those accomplishments are.

With the LABOR FEST 2018 edition around the corner, I figure that I would throw a couple of "WOW" parties that we would love to see IF URBAIN RICHARD could deliver for the public. RICHARD URBAIN....FÈ YO WÈ W....SI W KAPAB!

1) *NU LOOK vs KLASS 2 THE REMATCH: BOTH CAMPS swear that this won't happen again. MAP GADE SI RICHARD URBAIN KA DELIVRE SA! If he is able to do this one after all that talk that I have heard from both camps after the first showdown.....it would be a no dyol to talk moment.

2) *KAI vs VAYB (Special Guest CARLO VIEUX): It's no secret that there's tension between the top dogs in both camps (Kai and Vayb) + and Richard Cave has been adamant that a Carimi reunion has to happen FIRST before "this".....and we are NOT sure that Mickael Guirand (HMI Boss Don Guirando) would sanction this one either because of unresolved issues regarding Carimi and more. I would be very surprised at THIS one if he pulls it off....an nou suiv toujou."

3) *SEPTEN vs TROPICANA: In my opinion....THE HARDEST OF THEM ALL to pull off.....SI RICHARD URBAIN delivre sa bay peuple la......HMMMMM.

4) *GAZZMAN WITH NU LOOK "1 NIGHT ONLY"....Couleur singing all night with Arly: This would bring back a lot of memories for quite a lot of people, most certainly the "Original" NU LOOK fans. We have heard that there has been "resistance" from both camps regarding this idea in the past......BANM SUIV URBAIN SOU DOSSIER SA.

ESKE C.E.O a ka leve DEFI sa and DELIVER one of these parties on Labor Day weekend? A SUIVRE....!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC