HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOOGIE GRADES HIMSELF ON DAT7 NYC WORK & GIVES REALITY CHECK!

BOOGIE GRADES HIMSELF ON DAT7 NYC WORK & GIVES REALITY CHECK!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:05 pm

(Thanks to FAFANE CHERIE for the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How would you rate the job you are doing as a band representative in NYC for the bands that you represent FROM 1 TO 10?
BOOGIE: "For DAT7, I would give myself an 8 out of 10. I have done everything possible so far to put them on the next level. Their music gets played a lot on the radio. I promote them. I put them on some of the hottest shows in NYC. The only thing they need to do is focus...all the band members should be on the same page, instead of certain members...1 in particular whom I don't want to name; trying to prove something by WANTING to have the spotlight on him. I already addressed that issue with the band. All in all, 8 out of 10 for me as NYC rep. for the group.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

(KREYOL) KOMPA MAGAZINE: De 1 a 10, ki not ou tap bay tet ou pou job reprezantan NYC ke ou fe pou jaz ou yo?
BOOGIE: "Pou DAT7, mwen tap bay tet mwen 8 sou 10. Mwen fe tout sa ki posib pou mwen mete jaz la pi wo. Music yo jwe nan radio. Mwen promote yo. Mwen mete yo nan spectacles ki pi cho nan town nan. Sel bagay pou yo fe se FOCUS. Se pou tout membres nan jaz la sou minm paj la, au lieu ke gin membres...yon seul moun ke mwen pa vle bay nom li; kap esseye prouve yon bagay POU TET LI au lieu de group la...paske li vle spotlight la sou li. Mwen pale bagay sa ak jaz la deja. Min pou repon ou anko...map bay tet mwen 8 SOU 10 pou travay mwen fe pou DAT7 nan NYC a."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: BOOGIE GRADES HIMSELF ON DAT7 NYC WORK & GIVES REALITY CHECK!

Postby DONCUE_69 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm

tag ti tambou ou fini non Boogie :lol:
tout ravet pran kou :mrgreen:
DONCUE_69

MUSIC