HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOOGIE keeps it 100 on BUSINESS future with CHICO!

BOOGIE keeps it 100 on BUSINESS future with CHICO!

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 am

_________

KM spoke to BOOGIE regarding the future of his partnership with his longtime business partner CHICO of SHOWBIZ. Check it out below under the picture.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: On a scale of 1 to 10 what chance does the Boogie/Chico union is likely to continue in terms of continuing to work together after this weekend?
BOOGIE: "As I stated before me and Chico have been friends for a very long time. We have our disagreements, however I won’t shut the door because of what just happened.... as long as he understands certain things are not acceptable. Also we have someone else in the middle which is Garry Maurent who is the 3rd member of Showbizz. Of course certain events as our Annual party that we’ve been promoting for years; I don’t think it’s fair to any of us however everyone to have the freedom to do whatever they want, whenever they want to, as long as it won’t affect each other. The only thing I will make it CLEAR is that MY BRAND Boogie will be used at any event we intend to do in the future if we happen to work again in the Future.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you saying from now on IF YOU DECIDE TO CONTINUE WITH SHOWBIZZ....one of the conditions will be to include the BOOGIE LOGO on the flyers?
BOOGIE: Yes this will be my condition.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Where does the third Showbizz member...Gary stand on this current issue between you and Chico? Who does he think is RIGHT?
BOOGIE: Well he disagreed with Chico’s Reactions because he was not aware of anything. As you can see my flyer was with Showbizz before with the same 914- number, not my personal number which "he" removed my number from the google number where that’s the only way to reach me for information about my event.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Elaborate....Are you saying CHICO removed your number from the flyer? To be clear....we are talking about which flyer?
BOOGIE: Non, from the google number we had for Showbizz... meanwhile all the promotion was done with THAT number.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So you had no control of what was going on with that party is what you are saying? You were BOXED OUT of the party?
BOOGIE: At this time no I have to promote the new flyer online for people to see my new number.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Where does Arly Lariviere (Who works with Showbiz a lot) stand on this matter? Have you spoken to him? What has he said to you?
BOOGIE: I never addressed it with Arly.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: As a promoter who works closely with him, you did not think it was important to do so. Is it fair to say that he is closer to CHICO than you businesswise
BOOGIE: Not at all. Arly is still my friend, and he knows who will have his back at any time...any day.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can he rely on you MORE than CHICO?
BOOGIE: It’s not about Arly at this time.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion what is the most important thing that both you bring to the company
BOOGIE: All 3 of us bring everything on the table. Chico is good in the social media also with the streets, Garry is a beast with the streets. As far as myself, I have all the connections with the radio personalities, the social media, the ballers...are all with me, as well as the strategies to make the party successful. I also have people who follow me wherever I go.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can the two of you TRUST EACH OTHER again at 100%?
BOOGIE: This is not about Trust Patchouko. It’s more of egos and leadership which everyone who knows me, is aware that I am about the "team", because actions will determine everything. As long as everyone plays their role in the business, everything will be fine.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why did you not invite Chico into the CLUB Business venture that you are about to launch? Could that be one of the main reasons behind the current friction that exists between the two of you?
BOOGIE: Patchouko, No not at all. When CLUB partner found the place; he informed me about it right away. I told (CHICO) him about the business venture; at that time he was in Haiti. By the time he came back, he did not show that much of an interest. This is a sensitive topic, I would rather not elaborate too much about it.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC