HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BOOGIE di nou KI ROLE li ak DJAKOUT kounien an!

BOOGIE di nou KI ROLE li ak DJAKOUT kounien an!

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:01 am

_________

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Si yon moun bezwen DJAKOUT nan NYC a....Eske yo met rele BOOGIEMAN nèg LOUNGE nan?
BOOGIE: "Wi as of now si yon promoter relem pour djakout, map book yo si deal la bon pour djazz la, but mwen I will go back to be the promoter that I used to be. I won’t book Djakout for my events anymore. Depi yap peye djazz la and ready to do all the expenses why not?

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So Ki rôle ou nan jaz la then? Are you still the booking agent? Why do you still book the band, but you don’t want to do any more parties with them?
BOOGIE: "This is a good question Pat. Whenever the band used to come in the USA, as their representativ,e it was an obligation to make sure everything went well, even though most of the time it was not beneficial for me financially; however I still did it to make the weekend possible.

In most parts, there were disagreements among some of the members who did not see everything the same way with me. To make things easier, if someone calls me for a date, I will let the management of the band aware of it. If the deal is good for them we will proceed; if not, I will wait until something good comes."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC