HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

JAY R talks about the RÈD/KARIZMA merger rumors!

JAY R talks about the RÈD/KARIZMA merger rumors!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:47 am

_________

We spoke to RÈD guitarist (former Karizma) player JAY R about the rumors surrounding a possible merger of RED and KARIZMA. Read what he told us below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Merger of Karizma and Red....is that an admission that BOTH crews NEED each other to go further?
JAY R.: "Most definitely! Rèd was just missing a piece of management to go to the next level; and Karizma was just missing a leader and original musicians to reach its next potential."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your opinion is RED or KARIZMA the best option in terms of NAME to keep?
JAY R.: "Honestly I believe Karizma. The reason being cause of the energy, sacrifice, and hard work to establish the name in the business."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You gonna be part of the revamped lineup right?
JAY R.: "At this moment we will see; meaning I’m still on processing everything."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How would you feel if Emmery and Roody, as well as GES (Red owner/Manager) made the move WITHOUT you? Would that make you feel some type of way? Would you feel that the LOYALTY amongst you guys was a joke if that happens?
JAY R.: "They would be doing what’s best for the team."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you not part of THE TEAM?
JAY R.: "Yes of course."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why are you still PROCESSING the situation, and are not AUTOMATIC in terms of the proposed merger?
JAY R.: "Every decision comes with consequences, so if I’m going into a new situation I’m going all in."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC