HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS: WHO is keeping it "REAL" on "THIS" matter?

KLASS: WHO is keeping it "REAL" on "THIS" matter?

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 am

_________

WILL THEY or WON'T THEY? READ BELOW!

KLASS maestro RICHIE, as well as manager HERVE BASTIEN keep telling us that the group will NOT release a FULL CD on the market; but for some reason...a few promoters CONNECTED TO KLASS, as well as many many other HMI musicians and others are talking as if it is a confirmation that they WILL release a full CD on the market.

RICHIE has repeatedly told me that when the group releases a full cd on the market, due to the way that the HMI is right now, compared to when CDS used to sell a lot at record stores; it is no longer a huge advantage for groups to release cds on the market...just for that. The industry people that are telling me that KLASS have switched to a full CD, are telling me that due to the upcoming FULL CD releases of many other bands...they believe that KLASS has been forced to switch it up. Having said that, knowing RICHIE, he is NOT a follower.....so...

WHO IS TELLING THE TRUTH? WHO IS KEEPING IT REAL? I guess we will soon find out.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS: WHO is keeping it "REAL" on "THIS" matter?

Postby Dogla » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Let's keep it real.... Those 3 songs didn't do anything for Klass.... so they no choice but to flip back to "full CD" lol
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

MUSIC