HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CAROLINA MARIUS talks about her cd "DELIVRE M"

CAROLINA MARIUS talks about her cd "DELIVRE M"

Postby kompamagazine » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:40 pm

CAROLINA MARIUS talks about her debut cd "DELIVRE M". Read Below.

1) Carolina, tell us about yourself and how you got involved in this music adventure?
CAROLINA: "This musical adventure started when I was very young. I learned it from playing piano and my mom teaching me how to sing. Then I started singing in places like the school choir and other events."

2) What can you tell us about your CD “Delivre m”?
CAROLINA: "Delivre’m was just supposed to be a song to sing at my dad's concert and people loved it, and asked if I was going to make an album; so me and my dad decided to make the Cd with 8 great songs."

3) Can the fans expect another video from the project or no?
CAROLINA: "Yes, the project is coming soon. As you can see at the end of the Delivre’m video it says "coming soon”. My next video will be in April and the song is called Perseverance."

4) What is life like as a Haitian Gospel artist. Do you perform on a regular basis or from time to time, or are you strictly concentrating on working in the studio?
CAROLINA: "Because of my school. My father wants me to perform once a month. Even though I have many demands; but my school comes first ."

5) How much influence does your Dad have in your career; considering that he has been part of the music industry for awhile?
CAROLINA: "Well because my father loves promoting compas music and comes from a religious family. So he wants me to give glory to the Lord in compas."

6) We notice that quite a few Gospel musicians transfer their services to the COMPAS world; and we understand that sometimes it is not looked upon in a good light by people of the church...where do you stand on that?
CAROLINA: " I know it is a tough situation that is why I am asking my fellow Christians to support our Christian musicians. Remember when you give glory to the Lord with all your heart you will succeed : Psalm 23 verse1 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”."

7) Any final words?
CAROLINA: "I am 15 years old and I am still new to all of this ,but I thank the lord for everything he has done and will continue to do for me in the future.and to all my fans “put your trust in the lord and he will guide you to success.”

*MUSIC VIDEO "Delivre m"!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQAbL7AHagc

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC