HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DJAKOUT #1: NOW IS THE "PERFECT TIME" TO.....

DJAKOUT #1: NOW IS THE "PERFECT TIME" TO.....

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 pm

_________

With all that hoopla surrounding DJAKOUT #1 with all those "issues" that became public in a huge way like never before last week, I can tell you that NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR THEM TO RELEASE 2 NEW SONGS ON THE MARKET. (YON CHO pou POUCHON/SHABBA ak YON SLOW pou POLO)

Let me give you a couple of reasons.

1) The hardcore DJAKOUT fans in general showed in great numbers that they were NOT READY TO SEE THE GROUP SPLIT IN 2 right now. YO MANDE ANRAJE....and I do believe that was a major factor that actually kept it from happening. Dropping a song NOW will serve as a GREAT RALLYING CRY FOR THE FANS and for the DJAKOUT cause. (Think of a song along the lines of NO MATTER WHAT'S GOING ON...DJAZ NAN TOUJOU LA AP FRAPPE POU FANATIK YO)

2) THE CD that they have on the market is basically DONE. They NEED new songs on the market to juice up the "brand" a little bit.....especially with other heavyweights about to drop new material soon.

3) In the HMI, bands take turns in terms of being the DRIVER and the PASSENGER. In other words, when your group has a HOT CD on the market, when they do 2 band parties...when it comes to certain bands who are not hot and need new material...they become PASSENGERS until they become hot again. IT'S A CYCLE IN THE HMI. A promoter is MORE LIKELY to prefer a PASSENGER band that has LESS MEMBERS and that will cost them LESS MONEY in terms of hiring; therefore it is always best for DJAKOUT to make sure that most of the time THEY ARE THE DRIVERS, that way your gigs are guaranteed.

4) IF one of those songs or both songs SCORE for the group......IT has the "possibility" of CALMING THINGS DOWN A LITTLE BIT in the Djakout camp. DEPI GEN GIG KAP TONBE....GEN KÒB KAP FÈT....ANPIL NAN MUSICIANS YO AP KONTAN. I am not saying that it will solve the deep issues in the group, but it CAN bring a little relief.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC