HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

FRERO: HERE IS MY PICK FROM MY ZENGLEN SONGS FOR MUSIC VIDEO

FRERO: HERE IS MY PICK FROM MY ZENGLEN SONGS FOR MUSIC VIDEO

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:59 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: From the songs that you sing on the ZENGLEN CD, out of the songs "Lajan Monte Bwa", "Bon Grenn", and "An Nou Marye"; which one would be YOUR PERSONAL CHOICE in terms of MUSIC VIDEO for the group to film and market? Tell us why.

FRERO: "MY CHOICE IS "BON GREN N"; but I want to explain a few things. To start if off, I want to say that because many people see me more as a hardcore compas direct singer, it would be to my advantage if they were to see me in a different light in a song like "AN NOU MARYE" (Mellow song). Having said that, I understand that I am able to sell the band and CD MORE with what the fans WANT and EXPECT from me; so because of the LIVE IMPACT that I see the song is having on the fans when we play; I think THE BEST CHOICE FOR THE BAND and CD would be to do the video for "BON GREN N". "BON GREN N" is the one that is having the most impact out of my songs, and I also have been told that in Haiti, it is the same result as well.

Believe it or not, MY PERSONAL FAVORITE song sung by me on the CD is "LAJAN MONTE BWA". That's the one that I thought would have made the first impact out of all my songs; but that's not what the fans have decided. If you ask BATO, before the CD came out, I told him that "LAJAN MONTE BWA" was the one that was going to have the impact; he told me that it was going to be "BON GREN N". So far, he is right; so to answer your question, MY PICK WOULD BE "BON GREN N".

(KREYOL) FRERO di nou SI yo mandel kiyes nan music li chante sou denye plak Zenglen an...ke li tap fe yon MUSIC VIDEO pou li....CHOIX LI se mizik "BON GREN N" nan". Li eksplike ke se music sa ki rive sou moun yo PLUS so far nan sa li chante yo......malgre ke "Lajan Monte Bwa" se music prefere li sou plak la nan sa li chante yo; e malgre ke li pense ke "An Nou Marye" a te ka vann li yon lot fason bay fanatik yo. CHOIX LI se "BON GREN N"

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: FRERO: HERE IS MY PICK FROM MY ZENGLEN SONGS FOR MUSIC VIDEO

Postby larueda » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Man, this album is solid. I think it's slept on due to lack of marketing. I think a song like Tout Bagay Posib more marketable cause it's more commercial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:41 pm

LARUEDA

We asked him about songs that FRERO SINGS..... not Wid.

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby larueda » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm

Pat, i know. Just suggesting so they can this cd off the ground [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby Ernst » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Yo gen rezon di gou ak koulè ou pa diskité sa. In my humble opinion, Bon gren'n is the weakest song on the CD. Also, you cannot use ZenGlen & music VDO in the same sentence. The CD is abt 5 months old not even 1 VDO yet, common. ZenGlen pa nan buznis.
Ernst

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Poor Zenglen. Very good album. I really don't know what happened
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

MUSIC