HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

Klass" Fel ak tout Kew" album Review

Klass" Fel ak tout Kew" album Review

Postby shah » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Klass Fel Ak tout Kew" CD Review

As everyone knows this album is the one that will legitimize Klass not as one of the leading bands in the business but the one.
Let me begin with this review by saying that the total of songs on this CD as far as I am concerned, it's too many. However, the fans and the kompa lovers are the beneficiaries. That being said,

"Fel ak tout kew:
Is a big winner but the song could have been better off without the audio intro. "Mega Hit."

Map Marye"
Is a song for lovers. Mega Hit. Great vocal, great lyrics, and a soft Kompa orchestration. If I weren't already married I would have to get married pretty soon with that song in mind. Lol.

"Lol",
I am not laughing out loud. It's a title of the song or "Pa Fiye". Well, I have heard that story over and over but to officially put it together in a wicked hit song like this oh my Goodness! God have mercy! From beginning to end I am captivated and played that track over and over. Superb!

"I am Sorry":
Is a song that brought me back to a sad time in my life when I was unable to sustain the outcome of a pregnant ex-girlfriend of mine when I was in my early twenties. It's ironic how a touchy subject like this can be put into song while the outcome is so tragic.

"Range Chitaw"
It should have been the title of the album. Huge Hit. That's a hit song hands down. It's all about the joy of our musicians. Imagine the world without music! This song is also an homage to Nemours Jean Baptiste and others who paved the way so the public can have a well-deserved divertissement with our music Kompa Direk.

So: "Let's Make it Work"
Is one of the songs that vilifies Zouk and the commercial interest for young club goers. That song is all about supply and demand. I can dig it but too slow for my liking. Yet another hit song.

"Amwe Sekou":
Is another social song like "Priorite" that is seeking the conviction of a people in dire needs for a real economic change and our status in the world as a people. Then comes the powerful voice of Pipo showcasing his forever talent in this soft rock and roll rendition of the band Journey. I am also totally perplexed as far as what maestro Richie was able to do with it. Bravo!

"An Piblik" is another hit song also a trademark of Richie like "Move siyal". A gouyad song all the way. I like the club sound of it. I can't wait for the live version.

"Il est Friday or Thanks, God it's Friday:
Well, if I were born a Dominican I would have fully enjoyed it. That song sounds too much alike of other Dominican merengue ones. It's solid and well put together song but not for my taste.

"Lajan Sere"
What an introduction! If this is not a hit song, I don't know what is.Oh sweet so sweet song. The Trumpet, the chorus, and the far away sound of the keyboard in the background. Pipo! Wow! I love that song because it speaks to my soul. That's a masterpiece of konpa love song. I love it.

In all, this album is a victory tour for Klass as the trending band in the industry. This album contains great hit songs for all walks of life young and old. Richie as always displayed his ingenuity with the help of his surroundings namely Nickson Mesidor, Pipo, Pozo, the invited guests and the rest of Klass unit. Shout-out to Soso Brezo.

The formula and the promotion that worked on the first album will certainly work again due to an exponentially well-devoted bunch to the industry and the music. In conclusion, I concur that Average and great exist and Klass and company are well on their way to greatness as long as they keep this trajectory.

I hope my bias as a fan is taken for what it is. Keep up the good work Klass. Konpa Direk Devan. Thank you for reading.
Side note: I am sorry that I don't have the hard copy of the album so that I can appropriately give credits to respective parties.

Written by Jason Accime aka Shah

Last edited by shah on Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
shah

Re: Klass" Fel ak tout Kew" album Review

Postby Uzzllee » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:55 am

Thank u much for the review..

KLASS....
Uzzllee

Postby EpiDat7 mwen Diw » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Thanks for the Review. Haha Gin Bon Min Gin PIBON. Klass it is!! I am enjoying this Album for the entire weekend
GIN BON MIN GIN PIBON!! KLASS IT IS BABY!!!!!
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

Postby belfanm » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:48 pm

tks for the review
been listening since i got it at 1am on friday
can't skip one song
great album
belfanm

Postby Neg Timid » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:25 pm

N'ap di Shah mèsi pou bèl rale sa-a li fè sou CD a. Mwen wè gen anpil bon ekriven solid sou fowòm lan, sa manyè bay ti Cherif la yon souf... Epitou albòm sa-a pou kont li deja twòp pou latè, chay li deja twò lou pou HMI la, se ap yon abi pou lòt djaz yo si m ta gen malè foure kout plim mwen ladan l. Paske yon albòm kon sa, mwen pa t'ap jis ekri yon rivyou sou li, se yon lòt grenn mizisyen adisyonèl mwen t'ap tounen, pou m'ap jwe avèk mizisyen Klass yo, pou m pote plis ti koulè pandan m'ap fè nou jwi e retransmèt kokenn-chenn mèvèy sa-a mayestwo Richie depoze atè la-a...

Gen anpil bon albòm deyò a, e gen anpil lòt ki pral sòti; men sa m'ap tande la-a, poko genyen l sou mache a. Tonnè kraze m « M'ap Marye ! » Tande yon mizik Letènèl ! Megahit....Megahit... Megahit ! Kote nou kite « LOL Pa Fiye » O Bondye ! Pou yon moun di m Richie pa pran pwen pou l fè mizik? Se pa posib. Tout moun jwenn sou CD sa-a. Pa gen afè de tande yon mizik ou tande tout, pa gen monotomi la-a ditou tankou lè n'ap tande chansonèt fransèz; chak grenn mizik se yon bonm atomik ki nan yon klas pou kont li. Ou pa gen anvi sote yon track..

Klass pwouve pou yon lòt fwa ke l nan yon nivo ki pi wo lontan ke lòt yo. Daprè mwen, yon sèl rivyou pa sifi pou yon moun pale de CD a, albòm lan twò rich an mizik. M'ap tann rivyou pwofesyonèl KM lan. Mwen ta renmen li opinyon anpil lòt moun tou... Kanta pou mwen, mwen konn sa m tande, e m konn sa m'ap jwi. Se tout yon liv pou m ta ekri sou CD sa; men m deside pou m pa ap rale tout oksijèn lan sou fowòm lan. Konsa, n'ap ka dekouvri talan anpil lòt moun serye ki frekante isiya.

Mèsi ankò Shah pou tout bèl ti bagay ou kontinye ap pote pou nou. Menm lè mwen pa di anyen, mwen toujou li yo... M'ap swiv an silans.

NT
Facebook/: Les Jean-Philippe
Neg Timid

Postby jay1804 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 am

Shah, Jobs well done bro. Bravo.
#ranjechitaw
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby Futur Ex » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Bravo Shah! Nou la pou 4 tran ankò.
Futur Ex

Postby Konpa Rockers » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:24 pm

Thank you Shah for the review... Well done... 8-) 8-)
Anyway, Anytime, Everything, Somebody... OK
Konpa Rockers

Postby 1Lov' » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:00 am

Bon Bagay Shah!
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC