HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

HAITI IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS BAND!

Re: HAITI IS GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR THIS BAND!

Postby KingDave » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:25 am

Ou la? Depuis décembre 2015 wi epi se konnya yo vle Bay press conference.
Kiyes kap pansé pou jazz sa? Depi fin 2015 youn album soti epi se kounye a ou bezwen al bay conference de presse. A Dieu frè.

#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby KingDave » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:28 am

Klass ki fenk soti gentan Bay pal la. Album lan déjà pa fè gwo impact epuis yap pran tan pour promoter li. Leu konsa tout djazz ap pare pour lage, i.e klass, t vice, nu look, djakout... et yo pi hot pasew sa gen yon ti tan so leu konsa ya dim kijan yo pral fe monte... zenglen nan gwo cho.
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby shah » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:40 am

I like me some Zenglen but what is going on with that band? Common now Pe Brutus get it together. Your album needs follow ups to create buzz not just for Haiti but everywhere else.
shah

Postby konpaconvert » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:50 am

Bon i can't believe I have to come to Brutus defense but kisa nou vle neg la fer....I am pretty sure that promotions for the album are happening in Haiti...however whats needed is the presence of the band to come and showcase the music...and although I like Frero se Wid ki te revelation album nan and se li ke pluis moun bezwen konen but he cant come and they know and accepted that challenge. it is what it is
konpaconvert

MUSIC