HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KENNY DESMANGLES WILL STOP DOING THIS FROM NOW ON: SEE WHAT!

KENNY DESMANGLES WILL STOP DOING THIS FROM NOW ON: SEE WHAT!

Postby kompamagazine » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:21 pm

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your opinion on the KLASS CD!
KENNY: "1st off, I haven't heard it. 2nd, I will not be giving any opinions on any other projects. I will be focusing solely on 509 at the moment."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KENNY DESMANGLES WILL STOP DOING THIS FROM NOW ON: SEE WHAT!

Postby Dogla » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Kennyway! I always liked your maturity bro! Cant wait to hear new material from 509! Respect.
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Uzzllee » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:22 pm

MWEN PANSE FOK PAT TA SUSPANN POZE LOT ARTIST YO KESYON SA WI...A SAVOIR KI OPINION YO SOU CD KLASS LA.......
TOUT REPONN YON SEL KESYON KE YO POKO TANDE CD A PASKE YO BUSY....
THEY ARE ALL LYING BIG TIME.........

MAJORITE MUSICIAN HAITIEN POKO GEN HUMILITE ASE POU YO GEN COURAGE POU YO FELISITE CONFRERE MUSICIEN PAREY YO.......

FABRICE ROUZIER AK ALAN CAVE SO FAR KI PROUVER LE CONRAIRE......
Uzzllee

Postby T-Patrick » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:01 pm

MWEN PANSE FOK PAT TA SUSPANN POZE LOT ARTIST YO KESYON SA WI...A SAVOIR KI OPINION YO SOU CD KLASS LA.......

MAJORITE MUSICIAN HAITIEN POKO GEN HUMILITE ASE POU YO GEN COURAGE POU YO FELISITE CONFRERE MUSICIEN PAREY YO.......

Epi ak "Dat7" Tou Ki ht CD a Ki montre solidarite a nan fason Sa
Apre Sa sou tout lot yo Sou kou.

"Egri Kap Megri"

Ou Palayi, Ou Palaya, Men Konpaaaaaaaaaaa...!!! Klass...
T-Patrick

Postby KingDave » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:20 pm

But that's Kenny for you though, that's how he has always been. It's ok for him not to wanna give opinions but I'm pretty sure he willooked listen to it though..
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby jay1804 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:22 pm

Depi nan guinen neg pa vle we neg non. They will never admit it. Like you said EVERYONE KNOWS EVERY ONE OF THEM (HMI ARTISTS) LISTENS TO IT even for the curiosity factor but they won't admit it. And lets say they did and admit it. You must know what your adversary is working on. Maybe that would push you harder at the studio for a superior work than Klass. Arly said the same thing with Klass first CD. He said he had not listened to it even after several months that Klass album was out. And it's funny, I remember KM asked both Richie and Pipo about NuLook CD (i got this), they repeated several lines of songs from NL Album and publicly admitted it was a great album. mwen gen impression se sel nou mem Haitien ki konsa. Enfin. SMH :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay_nice360 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:51 am

Really! Smh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

Postby Uzzllee » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:33 am

Depi nan guinen neg pa vle we neg non. They will never admit it. Like you said EVERYONE KNOWS EVERY ONE OF THEM (HMI ARTISTS) LISTENS TO IT even for the curiosity factor but they won't admit it. And lets say they did and admit it. You must know what your adversary is working on. Maybe that would push you harder at the studio for a superior work than Klass. Arly said the same thing with Klass first CD. He said he had not listened to it even after several months that Klass album was out. And it's funny, I remember KM asked both Richie and Pipo about NuLook CD (i got this), they repeated several lines of songs from NL Album and publicly admitted it was a great album. mwen gen impression se sel nou mem Haitien ki konsa. Enfin. SMH :D

u said it all dude.........
Uzzllee

Postby gaspiya » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:04 pm

Lap du vre wi pou konpa ta pran yon lot nivo arly di Li pa tande album nan men pandan c tan lap di nèg yo volo still li ki c plinyin nan mizik Toro yo bay pou Kenny an li pa janm repon yon bagay pozitif pou richi ebyen c nou Kap wèl
gaspiya

MUSIC