HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

CRUZ LA'S ROODY DELPE: OFFENDER OR VICTIM OF.....

CRUZ LA'S ROODY DELPE: OFFENDER OR VICTIM OF.....

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:09 am

As you know, ROODY DELPE sings the lead for the CRUZ LA song "SA FINI"...video was just released last week. We asked him a very interesting question (Read below the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your lifetime so far in your relationships, have you been the one where the other person in the relationship has told you "SA FINI"; or has it been the other way around where YOU are the one who has used those magic words SA FINI more on the other people?
Lol.
ROODY DELPE: "I believe that we all have experienced either hearing those words "Sa fini" or have even said it ourselves. From my own personal experience I've been the one told "Sa Fini". My first girlfriend left me :cry: . Sometimes it's better to let someone go than to wait till it's too late where those words "Sa fini" are no longer an option because you invested so much into that person. But I must admit hearing those words from someone you care about is not that easy and moving on isn't either."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: CRUZ LA'S ROODY DELPE: OFFENDER OR VICTIM OF.....

Postby 1Lov' » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:24 am

As you know, ROODY DELPE sings the lead for the CRUZ LA song "SA FINI"...video was just released last week. We asked him a very interesting question (Read below the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: In your lifetime so far in your relationships, have you been the one where the other person in the relationship has told you "SA FINI"; or has it been the other way around where YOU are the one who has used those magic words SA FINI more on the other people?
Lol.
ROODY DELPE: "I believe that we all have experienced either hearing those words "Sa fini" or have even said it ourselves. From my own personal experience I've been the one told "Sa Fini". My first girlfriend left me :cry: . Sometimes it's better to let someone go than to wait till it's too late where those words "Sa fini" are no longer an option because you invested so much into that person. But I must admit hearing those words from someone you care about is not that easy and moving on isn't either."

KM![/quote]
What?..
Sometimes, Things are so Broken. :D :D
Cesaire-Conde-Ceide Guitar Asylum, NYC District
1Lov'

MUSIC