HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

ROBERTO MARTINO SENDS WARNING TO PROMOTERS IN BOSTON MARKET!

ROBERTO MARTINO SENDS WARNING TO PROMOTERS IN BOSTON MARKET!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:58 am

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you back up what Boston promoter Picard said about the Boston market the other day about the 3 hottest bands in that market? Reason I am asking is because I know that Boston has always been a hot town for you guys. He did say Klass, Nu Look, and 5 Lan were the ones doing it now.
ROBERTO MARTINO: "Boston has always been that way. Not to take away anything from Klass, Nulook and 5Lan, the promoters up there always brag about the bands they represent or work mostly with. There is a constant battle up there between promoters. If we take Carimi for example, they've been one of the most consistent bands in that market in the past years. T-Vice has planted it's roots a long time ago in Boston and if you look back at our last 2 parties, the minimum amount of people we've had was 800 at least.

I think it's time that Boston promoters put their pride and differences aside because it's one of the biggest HMI markets. Promoters fighting with each other sometimes result in the fans not wanting to come out as they used to before, period! We have a show in May, I will invite Picard personally to come and witness what T-Vice and Boston Vice city is all about.... But he knows...TRUST ME!

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: ROBERTO MARTINO SENDS WARNING TO PROMOTERS IN BOSTON MARKET!

Postby konpaconvert » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:43 am

You know a younger Roberto wouldve handled this question totally different and would have come off as him being egotistical or brash.

But thats how you answer the question like a boss!
konpaconvert

Re: ROBERTO MARTINO SENDS WARNING TO PROMOTERS IN BOSTON MARKET!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:59 am

From our FACEBOOK Timeline!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC