HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

DOF CHANCY explains his side of the SYSTEM BAND divorce!

DOF CHANCY explains his side of the SYSTEM BAND divorce!

Postby kompamagazine » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm

We asked DOF CHANCY his side of the story regarding the divorce between him and System Band #1. This is what he told us.

DOF CHANCY: "I stopped working with System Band since November 2015, so I don't understand why they are releasing this statement now. I invested more than $30,000. I used to do payroll for the band. I payed for music videos, I payed for plane tickets, hotel rooms, and other stuff. I stopped working with them because they told me that I was going to have to get my money back in increments of $200/300. YO TE VLE POU MWEN TE JWEN KOB MWEN AN BACK PA TI MOSSO. I don't play that. I am NOT Mastercard, I am NOT VISA, Iam NOT American Express; so from now on, any band that I invest my money in, will have to give me back my money in the space of 1 month.....POU YO PA VI N PALE M MAL APRE.

SYSTEM apparently has someone interested in taking them to the Antilles market for some gigs, so when I heard that, I invoked my right as the representative of THAT area, that if they are going over there, I have to get my money....and I believe that's why they released that statement that they did."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: DOF CHANCY explains his side of the SYSTEM BAND divorce!

Postby jay_nice360 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Bon, ou kwè bagay yo rele pwoblèm nan ap janm fini nan HMI sa a?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
jay_nice360

MUSIC