HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

GAZZMAN DISIP: Bold words from radio personality on......

GAZZMAN DISIP: Bold words from radio personality on......

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:27 am

KM spoke to ANOUCE JOACHIM of RADIO NAGO and asked him the following.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What is your take on the DISIP CD?
ANOUCE: "I think it's a very good CD. Disip needed a CD of this magnitude to regain their momentum. The CD is totally different from past CDs even though we know the "Viktwa" album was a superb album. An gwo nou kapab di Gazzman avek tout ekip li a gen bagay nan men yo."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What do you think this CD will do for the group's popularity in the market?
ANOUCE: "If it's for the band's popularity, the CD has done it's work. If we are talking about top 3 new releases right now, You can't deny Disip's new cd is in the top 3. Disip's new CD is the most talked about CD as we speak everywhere you go. Barbershops, street corners, restaurants etc. I just came back from Haiti, I witnessed the song "J'ai Brule les etapes", and I can honestly say that it is almost confirmed to be a mega hit.

I was invited to many radio and TV shows in Port au Prince, besides politics Disip's new album is the 2nd most popular subject in the Haitian media outlets. But, that doesn't mean the marketing strategies they are currently using to promote the band is sufficient to keep the band afloat. They need to continue with their marketing strategies to keep the name Disip as a household name just like other popular bands."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC