HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

PUT SOME RESPECT ON 5 LAN'S NAME says....

Re: PUT SOME RESPECT ON 5 LAN'S NAME says....

Postby larueda » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Hmmmm granmoun yo pa vle tande 5 Lan se djazz kounya...... Tann le album neg yo soti..... Wa comprann 8-)
I've noticed the ones denouncing 5lan's existence are the late late 40's/50's crowd. Lol as if Klass's album isn't gear towards the crowd thats not them. Hypocrisy.

larueda

Postby Dogla » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 am

Hmmmm granmoun yo pa vle tande 5 Lan se djazz kounya...... Tann le album neg yo soti..... Wa comprann 8-)
I've noticed the ones denouncing 5lan's existence are the late late 40's/50's crowd. Lol as if Klass's album isn't gear towards the crowd thats not them. Hypocrisy.
Lmao epi yap di album Klass la gen plis groove..... Bon se pa sou 5 Lan ak lot jeune djazz yap pran inspiration?!?!? Hypocrisy se rans. Nursing home tet dwat pou egri yo :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby jay1804 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:23 pm

HMMM. interesting one.

This guy is right on some aspects. I think it's time for 5LAN to evolve. To go back to a little bit of history in the HMI, Top Vice, Sweet Micky, and T-Vice pretty much went the same route that 5LAN wants to go. My only issue with 5LAN is they do not have a "regular singer." I don't know how long those phrase "5LAN, men jazz dj an, men jazz dj an" "Jazz gouyad la" are doing to last etc. They have decent beats but it's time for 5LAN to get a young singer in the front for many to take them too serious. Yeah they are packing club but you won't be able to compare them with the HMI heavy weights. And those haters who are comparing certain songs on Klass album to 5LAN movement. Wow, Really????
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby Mizikamort » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Yo di 5Lan pa djaz.... Detay

Si 5Lan pa on djaz ak tout enstriman ki ladann lan, gen anpil lòt gwoup nan HMI la pou nou kòmanse retire etikèt djaz la sou yo.

Mwen antyèman dakò ak jay1804, djaz la bezwen on chantè.

Gwouv djaz la orijinal e anpil djaz ap kopye li.
Zenglen...n'ap toujou alèz.
Mizikamort

Postby Dogla » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:47 pm

HMMM. interesting one.

This guy is right on some aspects. I think it's time for 5LAN to evolve. To go back to a little bit of history in the HMI, Top Vice, Sweet Micky, and T-Vice pretty much went the same route that 5LAN wants to go. My only issue with 5LAN is they do not have a "regular singer." I don't know how long those phrase "5LAN, men jazz dj an, men jazz dj an" "Jazz gouyad la" are doing to last etc. They have decent beats but it's time for 5LAN to get a young singer in the front for many to take them too serious. Yeah they are packing club but you won't be able to compare them with the HMI heavy weights. And those haters who are comparing certain songs on Klass album to 5LAN movement. Wow, Really????
Well they are going in the right direction with releasing an album but I agree that they do need a singer.....
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby KingDave » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:26 pm

It's gonna be their second album. 5lan devan. #DjazSolid
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

MUSIC