HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

KLASS DISIP ZENGLEN JBEATZ KREYOL LA: Opinion from DJ BOBBYJAMZ

KLASS DISIP ZENGLEN JBEATZ KREYOL LA: Opinion from DJ BOBBYJAMZ

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:35 pm

NYC's well known DJ BOBBY JAMZ (DJ, Radio owner, producer), spoke to us today about the KLASS, DISIP, JBEATZ, ZENGLEN, and KREYOL LA cds. Check it out below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Have you heard the KLASS CD?
BOBBY JAMZ: "DISIP album in my opinion is better. That's my opinion. KLASS got that hit right now "Map Marye'", there's a couple of tracks i'm feeling, but production wise it felt refurbished. The DISIP album is much different from the last 2...very commercial...AGAIN..THAT'S MY OPINION. In terms of KLASS, performance wise, thats a whole different ball game. Live performance...right now Klass got that on lock."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Any hits you see on the DISIP CD?
BOBBY JAMZ: "Heartbreak & Misery, Pa Pozem Kesyon, It Doesn't Matter, Cette fois-ci."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What do you LIKE and DON'T like about the KLASS CD?
BOBBY JAMZ: "M'ap Marye", "I'm Sorry", "Ranje Chita'w" that's it. Those are the tracks I like."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: What about what you DON'T LIKE on the KLASS CD?
BOBBY JAMZ: "It's not that i don't like anything. I expected more from Richie. I consider Richie one of the best producers out there. Something different; but history shows that in this market, if u do anything that doesn't sound or resemble the traditional "kompa direk" format..your product is wack, corny, not commercial."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: U think the KLASS CD does not resemble traditional compas?
BOBBY JAMZ: "No...sir..Klass is DEFINITELY a kompa album. Richie is one of the best producers out there. I was looking for something out the box...the vibe i feel on this album is what i felt and heard on the last album. I'm assuming that Richie wants to try something different, but if he does, his core fans won't accept it, so he gave the fans what they wanted."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Thoughts on the ZENGLEN CD?
BOBBY JAMZ: "I like the production, the new singers did a good job vocally, problem is...no promo."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: JBEATZ's cd?
BOBBY JAMZ: "BOUYON RECHOFE". That needs no explanation. The same sounds, same everything from the first album is in this album. if it aint broke, don't fix it."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE So is that a GOOD or BAD thing in your opinion the "If it ain't broke don't fix it" strategy?
BOBBY JAMZ: "That depends on the individual. You know me, and you know how i feel about creativity. It's good for his core fans, but bad for those who always look to producers to try something different."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: KREYOL LA latest CD. The GOOD and BAD in your opinion?
BOBBY JAMZ: "I personally like it. I don't know how well it was received. It had a few tracks with that new generation sound."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: So you like it better than the last one from before or no?
BOBBY JAMZ: "Yes i did. They were trying some new ideas. I like. I'm all for that."

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: KLASS DISIP ZENGLEN JBEATZ KREYOL LA: Opinion from DJ BOBBYJAMZ

Postby joudre » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Hahahaha.. Little by little.. The truth will come out!

Anpil mizisyen/DJ/fans ap di menm bagay la dé albòm klass lan nan klozèt la!

But everyone knows that this album is Richie's worst in terms of productions in a LONG TIME!!!

Gen yon sèl bon grenn mizik sou album nan.. Méchant yo pran mizik la yo anfouyé'l nan pwent dèyè album nan!

And that song "I'M SORRY" is the ultimate worst song I have heard since Gid knows when!

Disip album has managed to surpass expectations just because the expectations were low in the first place!

But there is no banger on this album, no hit, nothing that's gonna attract people to disip's bals!

But it is better than Klass bouyon
joudre

Postby Uzzllee » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:17 pm

But everyone knows that this album is Richie's worst in terms of productions in a LONG TIME!!!

Gen yon sèl bon grenn mizik sou album nan.. Méchant yo pran mizik la yo anfouyé'l nan pwent dèyè album nan!

And that song "I'M SORRY" is the ultimate worst song I have heard since Gid knows when!

Disip album has managed to surpass expectations just because the expectations were low in the first place!

But there is no banger on this album, no hit, nothing that's gonna attract people to disip's bals!

Ou telman di I'm sorry nan fè medam yo fè dilatation...
Ou oblije rayi music lan paske se istwa ou music la ap rakonte...

Bann mechan....Richie ap koke nan goj ou kanmem...
Uzzllee

Postby joudre » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Ou telman di I'm sorry nan fè medam yo fè dilatation...
Ou oblije rayi music lan paske se istwa ou music la ap rakonte...

Bann mechan....Richie ap koke nan goj ou kanmem...
ou si tèlman konnen'n... Pétèt m'té fè yon moun pwòch ou fè dilatasyon.. If I did.. Then I'm sorry cuz.. Kiunyé an ou tap byen tonton :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
joudre

Postby Hkompa » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Pawol la ap soti tou Dousman. Anpil fanatik malad klass pap renmen opinyon msye sou bod la. Mwen te di sa le mwen te fenk tande album nan. Mwen te di sa a se yon bouyon rechofe. Dj Superduke te di menm bagay la neg yo manke manje msye. LOL

Kompa/Boston
Hkompa

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:58 am

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE

KM!
kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby Dogla » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Lol klassiyis yo pran kabann :lol:
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Uzzllee » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:46 pm

Yo jiskaprezan nulook se Patrick Pluviose lap tann Pou li k lage album nan....paske se misye ki toujou ba yo hit....anmweyyyyyy Patrick Pluviose ede yo non
Uzzllee

Postby jay1804 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:06 pm

HMMM. Opinion li. But Both Richie and Pipo already said the same thing about the album. "We followed somewhat the same format as the first album."
Yo telman pa vle we KLASS, yo pa li ke BOBBYJAMZ di ke "KLASS GOT THE LIVE CIRCUITS ON LOCK." To the Klass-Haters, al tande LIVE SA YO "LOL(pa Fiye)", "Lets make it work" and "Se ou sel mwen genyen." Epi na va dim si jazz sa pap kontrole market la pou yon lot 4 ans anko. Janm we jazz sa ap jwe live la. Hmmm. :D :D :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

Postby jay1804 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:08 pm

Lol klassiyis yo pran kabann :lol:
DOGLA, OU PA TAL NAN BAL NJ an? yo dim KLASS KRAZE NJ WI. AK NOUVO LIVE MIZIK YO. TI Egri, :D :D :D
The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection .:
jay1804

MUSIC