HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

BLACK EZ: THE HMI IS IN MOURNING!

BLACK EZ: THE HMI IS IN MOURNING!

Postby kompamagazine » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 pm

BELOW is one of the LAST PICTURES of BLACK EZ taken after playing with DJAKOUT in Miami just a little over a week ago (9 days to be exact).
The HMI is mourning one of the most talented and funniest to have ever been part of the business.

He was telling me after playing the DJAKOUT gig in Miami at FIU nine days ago...how HAITI was HARD right now in terms of bands doing anything because of what was transpiring in the country....but he did tell me that the fans would hear from him soon musically speaking....with his group BEL PLEZI. SADLY....it looks like those plans have taken another route with this news.

We're getting SAD NEWS coming from all angles as told to us by Berto Bel Plezi, Roro Djakout, and TI Met Peterson Gilles....BLACK EZ we are being told is no longer with us.....A SUIVRE.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: BLACK EZ: THE HMI IS IN MOURNING!

Postby Dogla » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:16 pm

RIP respect!
There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.
Dogla

Postby Ernst » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:26 pm

Shocking news. R.I.P brother
Ernst

Postby KingDave » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:03 am

That's sad. He's young, good hype man, funny guy, trash talker, we all need someone like that in our business. RIP brother
#BlackExcellence
KingDave

Postby Ladykreyol » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:13 am

My sincere condolences to his family and friends. I've always loved his energy and his joy for life attitude.

Gone too soon :( RIP Black EZ
Ladykreyol

Postby lexadrine » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:01 pm

RIP!!
lexadrine

MUSIC