HMI Music NEWS and Discussions

IS DENER CEIDE NOW THE TOP PRODUCER IN THE GAME?

IS DENER CEIDE NOW THE TOP PRODUCER IN THE GAME?

Postby kompamagazine » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:09 am

For a few years now, whenever the question arises about the TOP PRODUCER(S) in the HMI, the two names that come up more often than most are RICHIE and ARLY LARIVIERE. While we can't take away from the accomplishments that those two have had throughout the last few years, I am here to tell you why I think DENER CEIDE is starting to get the edge over them.

*RICHIE once KLASS started doing their thing, basically SHUT UP SHOP in terms of producing for other people. SE POU KLASS SEULEMENT KE LI TRAVAY...and you can't blame him for taking this decision. It is my understanding that he might not want to give material to other bands...in order for THAT SAME MATERIAL to come back and haunt his band...SI SE YON HIT KAP KRAZE HMI LA LI LAGE NAN MIN YON LOT JAZ.

*ARLY LARIVIERE has basically always worked for HIM and HIS BUSINESS....NU LOOK. If there are other songs out there for other artists composed/produced by Arly Lariviere....I am not aware of it. That "tag" has always been one of the setbacks given to Lariviere when they try to compare him to Richie.....before Richie adopted the same stance as Arly....PRODUIT POU TET OU.

*JBEATZ at one time started to be a hot producer in demand. He delivered great hit productions for ALAN CAVE/ZIN, GABEL and others that are escaping my memory right now, until...GUESS WHAT? He told me that he is only producing and his band JBEATZ....until he decided to break that off with a song he is producing for GAZZMAN DISIP on their upcoming CD.

*KENNY DESMANGLES: Has entered himself in the conversation...but needs more high profile hits to stake his claim.

*MIKABEN at one time had tracks with Carimi, T-Vice, Kreyol La I believe...and a couple of others that are escaping me. Maybe he decided to just devote his songs for CARIMI "Only"; or perhaps the other bands realized that his songs for CARIMI were the ones that were scoring HITS....instead of theirs; so as a producer, he just became known as the Unofficial CARIMI member in the eyes of many....and that was that.

*NICKENSON PRUDHOMME: Seems like he has chosen to market his producing skills more for the ANTILLES market than the Haitian market.

*T-KLOD XTASSY: Starting to be in demand more than before...with top bands asking him to put his touch on their records. Look out for him in the near future.

*SANDERS SOLON is starting to make a name for himself as a producer of songs for others. I might be wrong but I believe he had something to do with RYLAX's "San Wont"...but will top bands open their doors for his producing skills knowing that he has a band in Harmonik directly competing with them?

Which leads us to DENER CEIDE...."FREE AGENT" DENER CEIDE...who is NOT part of any band, which basically gives him the freedom to work songs for different groups. Klass, Zenglen, Disip, Dega already on the menu....with others POSSIBLY on deck. "Rezilta" and "U Don't Want Me"...are EASILY 2 of the biggest hits in the HMI in the last 5 years. If DENER scores major points again for KLASS, ZENGLEN, and DISIP on their new CDS.....FOR DIFFERENT BANDS.....I believe that is what will give him the edge as the TOP PRODUCER IN THE MARKET. When you are able to deliver HITS...not just for yourself; but for DIFFERENT BANDS/ARTISTS......That's a GAME CHANGER!

In terms of overall work....DENER can't compare right now with the likes of Richie and Arly Lariviere; but in terms of delivering FOR OTHER BANDS...LIKE A STUDIO PRODUCER does....He right now just might be at the top of the food chain.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Re: IS DENER CEIDE NOW THE TOP PRODUCER IN THE GAME?

Postby larueda » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:09 pm

Yep! His stocks going up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
larueda

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:29 pm

From our FACEBOOK TIMELINE

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:30 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:32 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby gentleman1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:49 pm

an nou pa bay tete nou manti
Dener fe yon gran pa nan kesion producer pou HMI la
e kom nap tande nom Arly Richie Jbeatz Fabrice telman lontan
nou gen tandans apresye rapid tout travay yon lot moun fe
chans pou Dener, pagen anpil lot bon nouvo producer deyo sa..li pran avantaj li

epi si wap fe BIZNIS tout bon, e gen yon moun ki ap ede fe biznis la mache
c tou nomal wi pou kolabore ak li..paske li pote yon lot ide mete sou paw yo
I don't know, men mpa we kesion sa poze nan AMI la non?
paske depi w HOT nan moman, tout moun ap vle fe kob avew..
Dener bon, tres bon..men poze tet nou kesion sa tou
mpoko janm tande Dener produi pon yon ti atis epi li tou fel eklate non :roll: :?:
Dener bay Pipo ki rekonu deja e ki bay gro gol
Dener bay Reginald ki rekonu deja e ki bay gro gol
Dener pral bay Gazzman..antan pou Gazzman bay gol pal la
gentleman1

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:05 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:05 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:06 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

Postby kompamagazine » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:06 pm

kompamagazine
Site Admin

MUSIC