Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE LADIES!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL THE LADIES!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Valentine's Day to all the ladies on KM..
jodiya tout fenm nice, tout fenm belle, tout fenm sexy, tout fenm dous....

veridique

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach, I can see that you woke up your own old self today Laughing

So let me say this:
Using this quote has nothing to do per say with the Bible. Its just that to me it is the best description of what Love really means and it doesn't really close the field into "Relationship Love" but can be use in Friendship:
You want your friend, family, lover etc.. to be
Kind
Patient
Not envious and so on and so forth.

And has I didn't come up with the def. I thought I should give credit where credit is due Wink . Shouldn't I Question Laughing .

JimBo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY HAPPY BE DAY TO ALL THE SEXY LADIES ON KM & ALL OVER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY OR WHATS LEFT OF IT AND YOUR NIGHT Exclamation Exclamation Cool Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy V... day to you All .... epi mwen poukot mwen la wi. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: