Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 5th Annual Haitian Independence Festival
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5th Annual Haitian Independence Festival
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mlkebreau wrote:
Mac.... I totally understand... while we are still working on the graphics, the Press Release has been added to the website. After Labor Day like I mentioned before we will have all the other things rectified.

Shortly you might just get what you want... You and Funky will be center stage... Laughing Laughing We are working on it...

Thanks guys...

Voici du bon travaillllllllllllllllllllllllll...Mia...Que dieu benisses toi et kaliko Kreziman Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

on a serious note..Thx for the updates and keep us posted Wink

veridique

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:14 am    Post subject: Lord I miss this!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDD!!! Can't believe I am going to miss this!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

YOU IN TOWN?

KM!

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish i could see magnum in that lineup mia
do they have a reserve list in case
one band can't make it ?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mlkebreau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Diasporadyol,

We do have all the bands contracted for that day, but if anything out of the ordinary should happen we always have a plan B, but we can only hope for the best. Magnum Band was in our primary list but as of today, this is our FINAL Line-Up.

I hope all of you guys can make the effort to come down and see how it goes, I'm sure we will definetly make an extended effort to add them to the Line Up next year because supply and demand is very important in this industry.

Thanks again guys!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: