Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Worst HMI Keyboard Duo Goes To:
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Worst HMI Keyboard Duo Goes To:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS JUST IN CARIMI FET COMMACE GI WORST KEYBOARD DUO IN THE HMI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1 NA ARTIST NA DJAZZ LA HAD THIS TO SAY "CARIMI 4 EVER" Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Machiavel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
THIS JUST IN CARIMI FET COMMACE GI WORST KEYBOARD DUO IN THE HMI Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1 NA ARTIST NA DJAZZ LA HAD THIS TO SAY "CARIMI 4 EVER" Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Are you a PR for Carimi now, Jimbo?

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Guys,,

Let cool it with the name calling, but we have to admit that Mach does make some valid points regarding Carimi. The guy made an observation, not sure if i entirely agree with him , but i think in the long run his observation might help out the band in some way.

TOTOVICE SAYS:
"BOSTON UNITED TOUT TAN!"

AmourDeCarimi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
JimBo wrote:

Are you a PR for Carimi now, Jimbo?

Its "Publicist" .. There's no such thing as a "PR"

zipgenel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompapidous wrote:
When I take my time to read a post from who?, i think only Maurice Sixto could tell me what is wrong with him. It seems like he has a problem with himself. He's angry, but with nobody at the same with everybody.

I have been saying this to this man, I don't know for how long...

zipgenel wrote:
what do you think push you to ridicule a member like jimbo when he makes a statement that maybe most of us don't agree with? while you could just apply WISDOM and reply with and intent of enlightened? but instead the predictable MACH that you are will come back and show his superiority and will say something to diminish the member or whoever it is in question... THAT'S WHAT TOO MUCH SCIENCE do to your brain... YOU FEEL INVINCIBLE, you feel like you can walk on water... BUT LITTLE THAT YOU KNOW that the only common thing between you and everyone else is that you are breathing the same 71% nitro, and 29% oxy... it can be taken away from you in a heartbeat.

Quote:
Mach, why do you have to call them idiots?

only superior who? would know!

on a side note: CARIMI FRENK ENERVANT VRE WI!!! Laughing Laughing

Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:

Quote:
Mach, why do you have to call them idiots?

Here is the reason why..
http://www.kompamagazine.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=12939

princessj

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach...once again I commend you for your boldness and speaking the objective truth. Honestly when others are afraid to speak out, you sir, you hold nothing back. I'm not surprised to see the nonstrategic defense of one K@K@CITO as the neighbors so eloquently dubbed him, but your point is not lost among the rubbish. I think you're a little harsh in your opinion but not at all off from the truth...there is no depth, no consequence in the music, it is for entertainment and without complexity, without dimension, lacking a soul. I like the music but see it for what it is...good ol' fun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Machiavel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The greatest honor in the world is to be the recipient of a Royal validation, as the Machiavellian One is deeply humbled by Her Highness.

For those who haven't been convinced yet by my nonination of Carimi, please keep in mind that Carimi consists of two sub par and incompetent non-descript keyboardists that have been able to deceive those with limited exposure to diffferent genres because they only have Hip Hop as a musical reference.

kompapidous

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? wrote:
The greatest honor in the world is to be the recipient of a Royal validation, as the Machiavellian One is deeply humbled by Her Highness.

For those who haven't been convinced yet by my nonination of Carimi, please keep in mind that Carimi consists of two sub par and incompetent non-descript keyboardists that have been able to deceive those with limited exposure to diffferent genres because they only have Hip Hop as a musical reference.
\

This dude needs professional help! I am glad he uses KM to let others know, because it could be wrosr for him if he didn't find somewhere to unload his sickness. Peuple haitien, priez pour lui!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: