KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2007 BREAKTHROUGH KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD GOES TO.......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
kafou wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:
SANRICK

KAFOU pa dakor ak sa panel lan bay..SE OPINION PA LI and he has a right to his opinion. We asked a 55 Member panel and that's the result that came out of it....and that's what's going to happen. If Delice or Olivier had won...then a Kenny fan would've came and said whatever it is that Kafou is saying.

BOTTOM LINE BASED ON THE VOTES

BREAKTHROUGH WINNER is KENNY DESMANGLES.

KM!

that's not true at all... PAT....
Kafou gen problem ak Kenny menm.... Rolling Eyes

Ou minm ou fek sot tonbe sou tet. just because you are a fan of his, that doesn't mean i have to like hime the same way you do.

paske mwen ginyin yon opinion different ak nou tou egal mwen ginyin problem avek kenny. Enfin mais eske ou ka demanti'm comparing Impact Delice ginyin nan annee 2007 la avek Kenny.

I really don't give a danm si nou pa dako avek mwen, i can live with it, mais affair bagay ap di mwen ginyin problem ak kenny an, tout se voye monte Propagan.

Antouka Pousuit Ton corridor Please!

mwen kwe ke ou gen yon problem ak li...
daye mwen se yon fanatik Zenglen not Kenny...
but li nan Djazz mwen so I welcome him....
but you... depi kek tan wap choute deye'l nan ninpot okazyon ou jwen....
depi non li poste... ou lage deye'l.... Rolling Eyes

Ekse ou ka demanti'm?
si'w pa ginyin preuve pou demanti'm sa ke mwen di yo se manti than mon vieux a la maniere de Bambyvicekreyol, Poursuit ton Corridor!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Kafou... komen mwen pral fe demanti'w la...
se opinion'w... that's it...
but ou gen yon problem personel ak neg la...
ou rele'l led...
daye gason pa kon'n led...
se fanm ki nan bagay bel ak led.... Wink
so mwen we ke ou just don't like the guy...
le ou mete Bambivice lan koze a...
se zafe Olivier li lap defan'n... Arrow

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
@ Kafou... komen mwen pral fe demanti'w la...
se opinion'w... that's it...
but ou gen yon problem personel ak neg la...
ou rele'l led...
daye gason pa kon'n led...
se fanm ki nan bagay bel ak led.... Wink
so mwen we ke ou just don't like the guy...
le ou mete Bambivice lan koze a...
se zafe Olivier li lap defan'n... Arrow

Ou perdu tet ou net!

Mwen di'w konsa ke Jeune gens fe Trop Grimas, moutre'm kote mwen directement di Kenny Laid minm?

Leu mwen di A la maniere de Bambyvicekreyol, sa se nouveau Slogan kap mennen koulyea, Bamby has nothing to do with this topic, Antouka Parole Celeb Bamby a, Poursuit Ton corridor!

ou pa ginyin okin preuve, so back to the topic

wallywal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to KENNY he really deserve it
ke'w daccord ke'w pa daccord

Bouchon F

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wanna take this time out to congratulate the one and only KENNY DESMANGLES, sake ay, Minm TI Bagay la, My baby. A true artist, down to the meaning. He worked hard, and he deserves every bit of this award. As far as some haters who don't think he deserves it, i wanna say to you you all a la maniere de couleur a, F A O Y, Sorry pat. And one more thing, i respect every body's opinion, but in my opinion i dont think neither olivier nor delice made as much impact in 07 as kenny did. And i dont think niether one has done what Kenny has done in this industry, none of them can match up Kenny Desmangles resume. And my name is bouchon F, Yon moun vine demanti'm avek Facts si ou kapab.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL DESERVED/ KEEP DOING IT THE KENNYWAY. YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT ALL THE WAY. SAKE AY/ MINM TI BAGAY LA

SexyAfterdark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congradulations Kenny

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bouchon F wrote:
I wanna take this time out to congratulate the one and only KENNY DESMANGLES, sake ay, Minm TI Bagay la, My baby. A true artist, down to the meaning. He worked hard, and he deserves every bit of this award. As far as some haters who don't think he deserves it, i wanna say to you you all a la maniere de couleur a, F A O Y, Sorry pat. And one more thing, i respect every body's opinion, but in my opinion i dont think neither olivier nor delice made as much impact in 07 as kenny did. And i dont think niether one has done what Kenny has done in this industry, none of them can match up Kenny Desmangles resume. And my name is bouchon F, Yon moun vine demanti'm avek Facts si ou kapab.

this is Incredible!

Well se pou bon Vocabulaire ou te ka jwin se F.A.O.Y minm ti bagay la.

Epi please, tell me how kenny has Impact the HMI, the guy was in 509 which didn't go anywhere prior to Zenglen. The Guy is a Second Division Class singer Quoted Gazzman, i Understand he's giving an Opportunity when Overzealous Fan like yourself are making rediculous statement such as, it's sadened everyone.

PLEASE tell me what has he done, since you claime he has an outstanding Resume.

Quote:
And i dont think niether one has done what Kenny has done in this industry, none of them can match up Kenny Desmangles resume

Map chache Impact sa mwen pa ka we'l non. Delice kinbe 2007 li sekwe'l bien Sekwe on all Venues, Bal, Festival, Kanaval and Kenny saw very limited Action for 2007, he was on Vacation until Richie gave him a chance.

Tankou ou di se F.A.O.Y, well you are a product of your environment mot sa pi fasil pou soti anba bouche, this is no suprise.

choubenz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
Bouchon F wrote:

this is Incredible!

Epi please, tell me how kenny has Impact the HMI, the guy was in 509 which didn't go anywhere prior to Zenglen. The Guy is a Second Division Class singer Quoted Gazzman, i Understand he's giving an Opportunity when Overzealous Fan like yourself are making rediculous statement such as, it's sadened everyone.

Quote:
And i dont think niether one has done what Kenny has done in this industry, none of them can match up Kenny Desmangles resume

Map chache Impact sa mwen pa ka we'l non. Delice kinbe 2007 li sekwe'l bien Sekwe on all Venues, Bal, Festival, Kanaval and Kenny saw very limited Action for 2007, he was on Vacation until Richie gave him a chance.

Tankou ou di se F.A.O.Y, well you are a product of your environment mot sa pi fasil pou soti anba bouche, this is no suprise.

KAFOU,

THE NEXT TIME ZENGLEN IS PLAYING IN NY( I KNOW YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT NY CLUBS) YOUR TICKET AND YOUR KLERIN IS ON ME. OU PWAL WE SA TI KENNY GIN NAN DJAKOUT LI

? FOR YOU. ESKEW KO AL NAN ZENGLEN DEPUIS TRANSITION NAN FET.

kafou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
kafou wrote:
Bouchon F wrote:

this is Incredible!

Quote:

KAFOU,

THE NEXT TIME ZENGLEN IS PLAYING IN NY( I KNOW YOU ARE VERY SENSITIVE ABOUT NY CLUBS) YOUR TICKET AND YOUR KLERIN IS ON ME. OU PWAL WE SA TI KENNY GIN NAN DJAKOUT LI

? FOR YOU. ESKEW KO AL NAN ZENGLEN DEPUIS TRANSITION NAN FET.

Ahhhhhhhh Save your prayer!
mwen we nan video ak foto deja and i used to Attend NY AllStars alot back then and i know what i am talking about, i am not interested, Merci ka meme.

FOR YOU. ESKEW KO AL NAN ZENGLEN DEPUIS TRANSITION NAN FET.

Non Frere mwen, depi leu kenny nan zenglen mwen pa aller paske mwen deja konnin what i am going to get for my money, wasn't NY Allstars used to be in NYC remember!

Epi all i said is that Olivier and Delice did more in 2007, se sa selman oui.
Delice got the edge paske li fe'l nan Bal, Festival, et Kanaval

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: