KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2007 CD OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD WINNER IS..........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niala

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Congrats to Vice la.. Bon Bagay, keep up the good work.
you guys deserve it... Laughing

****Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth****

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Other winners in other categories coming up TONIGHT!

Stay tuned.

KM!

mcflipflap

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations Vice2k. Keep up the good work!

lakay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mon cher si'm te ka voter moin tap voter pou Tvice tou, They really deserve it .Congratulations You guys truly deserve it....Kimbe la

HIPchick

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

San pati pri: they had the most commercial, popular and best (combination of hits, melodies, diversity, songs) cd of 2007 so CONGRATS to the Vice crew Very Happy

Matekonpa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With the advance of technology and great studio equipments we will always have an album with great sound and I think most of the konpa albums for the year 2007 sounded great. T-Vice made a good improvement in many level musically that catches the industry's attention comparing to their previous album. I give them credits for that. They're already among the most popular konpa bands that gives them a lot of supporters. But I believe in developing our music, take chances to explore it more so the coming generation will have something to lean on. I believe in quality in music. I believe in musicians with musical and inspirational visions, musical achievements that can help grow our industry on a more flexible way. That's why for best album of the year my vote would always go to both DOLA and RICHIE/GRACIA, because they fit these criteria.

fahimata

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations tvice Smile Smile

nustyle11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to T-vice!
cd sa-a se te yon fenomen total/capital
Bon bagay!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: