KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Gazzman Couler visit in Boston February 17, 2008.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince78

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Gazzman Couler visit in Boston February 17, 2008. Reply with quote Back to top

[color=blue][/color] What's up, Pat,

NU Look was in Boston this weekend and was a dissaster. The tickets were sold out and the promoter ended up charged people $50.00 at the door. I learned that the promoter did not put out enought tickets prior to the ball. It was a total messss.

Now, Gazzman came to this restaurent before the ball and was talking to his fans sort of press conference. There were few members of the press members there. Some members from the audience were asking him questions but did not fully answer them. A goup of us were there and did not satified with some of his answers. I am a HUGe fan of Nu Look. I think he needs to improve the way he gives interview and also when answering questions from his fans.

NULOOK/ABO

Neg Gonaives Nan Zonn-na

Last edited by Vince78 on Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Evie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, you posted this in the wrong section. This is for the music section....unless you want us to talk about Gazzman in the Let's Talk Section.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: