Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PROPS TO KM!!!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PROPS TO KM!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
islandprincesse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As a good friend of mine always said "ansyen bon toujou bon" but this "ansyen bon" just keep pushing the boundaries and getting better! Way to go KM and Pat!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se la mwen pran ti zin mwen kotidielman, leu yon ti mizik tombe se la mwen pranl an premye, thanks km, Pat keep up the great job, lot of people take it for granted but you are doing a hell of a job, BIG SHOUT OUT TO KARAMEL, guibichi.... and evie for keeping us busy in the sex section Twisted Evil
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

veridique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: WOW Still going strong Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a long, long time but I have to say I have missed it. Now that I am stable and lost in the middle of the Californian Mojave Desert, I think that I'll go back to doing my drug: I AM a KM Addict!!!!

Hey PAT, What's Up? What have you been cooking since I have been gone?

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

keep my day going...

NELSON29

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kudos to the Pat and the board members. nap fe yon bel travay!
I got reprimanded for being on the board too much Laughing i almost job my job Cool

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOU GUYS/LADIES ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. We all work hard to keep KM interesting for everyone involved, and it is a pleasure to have all of you here with me/us on a daily basis. WE ARE ALL JUST HAVING FUN!

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU for your contributions in making and keeping KM interesting on a daily basis. From the MUSIC, LET'S TALK, SEX and all the other sections, you guys keep the interest level up there, and for that I applaud all of you. YOU guys motivate me to keep going.

THANKS SO MUCH...and let's keep doing what we all do best.

PS: JEAN VAL...THANK YOU BRO!

PS: VERIDIQUE.....Kote'w te ye? Laughing Laughing Good to read/hear from you.

Thanks again to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.

KM!

veridique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well Pat I am stationed at Fort Irwin. It is an Army base lost and I mean Lost in the Middle of the Mojave Desert in California. The only good thing about this place is that Vegas and LA are 2 hours away in different directions and San Diego is 3 1/2 hours away. Besides that we are just burning up here. If you've never experienced over 115 degrees, than I would invite you to a hot sweaty day out here Very Happy . It gets hot and hotter. I will be here for the next two years probably so my nomad months in the Army are done, what a shame Laughing . How have you been? I see that everything kept on rolling and even growing. I can only congratulate you and say that I knew it.

chinwa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I may be one of those members who dont post a lot, however, I am an avid reader of this board. I also believe that KompaMagazine has elevated the HMI to an unprecedented level. Kudo to KM and the staff.

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KM sa- se on relijyon li ye wi Very Happy
Pat ave-ou ma-p mache Wink
Keep doing you man!!!!!

Neg-Nan Pouli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se seul KM ki-ka fe'w Sourir, move, Fache et rekonsil'lye avek yon moun (invisib) ke'w pa men'm rekonet.
KM 4-Ever Very Happy
Yo pran sa a a a a a a........
Kite'l pou yo!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: