KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SASSOUNE/ALEXA LOUIS: HMI "PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sassounevice very nice answer...i even learn a lil bit more about you . nice

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good read. Very good questions and answers too. Sassounne express herself well. I like the list she gave about all these women behind the different big events. She seems very down to earth and cool but serious when it comes to her job.

Faby75

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your thoughtful answer Sassoune. I am just happy women are no longer being passed over due to their gender. "Women are ambitious, bold, mischievous, colorful and imaginative. They are more confident, competitive, visionary and have a stronger presence." Then again good job Girl!!!!!!!!!

ChandlerMarthelly

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow !! mwen gin ampli plaisi wi li interview sa , question reponse yo bien tombé et bien reponn Cool

Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: SASSOUNE/ALEXA LOUIS: KM "PEOPLE" SPOTLIGHT! Reply with quote Back to top

Well thought, well spoken! Thanks Pat & Sassoune.

I like that
Sassoune wrote:
I refuse to apologize for who I am. Love it or leave it.

Cool

Mate Yo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

woyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what can i say???? i'm very proud of u sasss great intervew , very real in ur speech, very professional. i think that u have alot of skills when ur in to something u just pot ur self in to it!!! u go girl .... but the t-vice part hummmmmm.... i very jalouse u know that!!! but love u anyway. i think that alot of djazz would like to have as PR cuz ur doing a great job with kreyol la .

be the one who gane ur heart happy .....

Si djaz sa pat existe, kisa ki tap suje konvesation moun nan le monde.... Kreyol La 4 Life!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sassoune seems to be a very complex individual.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Pat...

It's official, I am starting a Sassoune club... The MMS club is now defunct, and the Sassoune club is way more appeasing... I am member number one...

misterPvice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No way I could stay in the dark from that one wowwww wowwww Sassoune bon bagay you know what you are doing keep on...very good interview well answered....Sassoune Gypsies bezwen ou PR/assistant manager wi ... Congrat familia

MisterPvice
one Love

dine11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
Thanks Pat...

It's official, I am starting a Sassoune club... The MMS club is now defunct, and the Sassoune club is way more appeasing... I am member number one...

Benny Jimbo et Gromosso te kommansé club sa a avan ou wi Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: