Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KREZI MIZIK`S STATEMENT REGARDING BAL/CONCERT FOR HAITI !!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KREZI MIZIK`S STATEMENT REGARDING BAL/CONCERT FOR HAITI !!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Krezi PR and I look forward to hearing more about this project and. Together we can accomplish a lot.

MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU GUYS. Very Happy

k-lito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent concept!

Keep in mind that your message of unity is not going to go thru if Kreyol la gets on stage, they play, get off then Krezi perform et ainsi de suite.

A message of unity is, Tijoe jamming with Krezi and David on Kreyol la's keyboard... just a suggestion

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good job guys!

I would like to see Ti Joe and David playing together, same goes for T-Vice & Djakout (But those guys have done it before)

leroizai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That sounds like a great idea and it will definitely bring more people. they should do it in the states so they can raise more money......

That's why the HMI need you KM, you always got some great ideas...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Good job guys!

I would like to see Ti Joe and David playing together, same goes for T-Vice & Djakout (But those guys have done it before)

Imagine krezi playing plezi gaye epi Ti Joe is the lead singer

epi leu kreyol la ap jwe kore`m la..se david kap fe keyboard

All of that for HAITI...pou moun ki nan la peine ka wè ke gin ESPWA pou ti peyi nou Wink

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wonderful...
mwen pa janm pedi espwa lan ti pep mwen yan....
mwen swete ke dezas sa'a is a wake-up call pou tout ayisyen...

Niala

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice gesture,good idea ! Wink

****Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth****

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FUNKY wrote:
Sanrick wrote:
Good job guys!

Imagine krezi playing plezi gaye epi Ti Joe is the lead singer

epi leu kreyol la ap jwe kore`m la..se david kap fe keyboard

All of that for HAITI...pou moun ki nan la peine ka wè ke gin ESPWA pou ti peyi nou Wink

Ou sou main'w wi Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sonydrums

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks to all four bands for contributing, and Pat for having this wonderful idea, those who are praying. My mom is actually in haiti as we speak i didnt hear from her for like a week so i'm keeping my fingers crossed

CAP - PORT MARGOT

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it's very sad that it had to take a tragedy of this magnitude to bring the bands together.
Anyway, se yon bel jes, keep it up.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: