Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
k-lito

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aesha wrote:
Well, I haven't seen the Tempo poster (thanx Pat, can't see anything u post!)
But this Gabel poster is awful. Neg yo sanble yo kofre nan outfit sa yo that clearly don't become them. And the tape Rolling Eyes

enfin, There is creativity on one hand but it is a very fine line before you get to "too much". I believe that they can see that line if they look back...

PS. Can someone cut and past Laughing the other poster?

Are you Kidding me? Rolling Eyes

"It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste."
Henry Ford

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zipgenel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Jimbo has a great point..

some people on this board are just ridiculous when it comes to biased opinions...

Capohaitiana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I JIMBO CALLING KM MEMBERS OUT~~~ :!: :!: :!: :!: :! Reply with quote Back to top

JimBo wrote:
I AM CALLING MANY OF YOU OUT B/C I FEEL THAT MANY OF YOU FELLOW MEMBER ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELVES Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

MWEN PA POU 1 NA DJAZZ YO IN THIS DEBATE BUT SVP TELL ME WHATS THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE TWO POSTERS @ HAND Question Question Question

MANY OF YOU ARE BASHING THE TEMPO POSTER & SAYING THE GABEL PIC IS BETTER WHY IS THAT Question Question SVP FE'M KONPRAN NOU Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

AGAING I SAY MWEN PA GIN PROBLEM A GABEL NOR TEMPO(YET Laughing )

IS THAT BETTER KM(PAT) BLOOD PAM NA Question Question Cool

you have a point Jimbo

The Hills the best show created. Lauren, Audrina, and Whitney genuine Hills cast members.

Almonor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A refaire both of them

Twin, jratwin, Ronald Almonor

Originalsemwen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sa m we? M we Gabel tap jere Fredi pandan Tempo ap Jere Chelbe...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jimbo mwen pa dako avew....pa gin okin koparezon la..`pa gabel la pi naturel..un peu de serieux Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: