KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

2008 CD OF THE YEAR KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARD WINNER IS...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
CONGRATS NULOOK...

Man I wish I can hear what everyone else is hearing. This CD didn't do much for me at all.. Im always skimming through this CD... always. Maybe I should try it ONE MORE TIME...

Nah.. heck with that.. I need NEW MUSIC.. When will the next CD drop?? or GAZZMAN's SOLO that I've been waiting for like forever!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

EY,

I thought the lead singer did a very good job with his three songs.. Laughing Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
CONGRATS NULOOK...

Man I wish I can hear what everyone else is hearing. This CD didn't do much for me at all.. Im always skimming through this CD... always. Maybe I should try it ONE MORE TIME...

Nah.. heck with that.. I need NEW MUSIC.. When will the next CD drop?? or GAZZMAN's SOLO that I've been waiting for like forever!

EY,

I thought the lead singer did a very good job with his three songs.. Laughing Laughing

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Aint that some shit.. Those are the only tracks I listen to on the album.... leaving my boy GAZZMAN out to dry like that with a bunch of weak tracks! SOOOO FRIGGIN MESSED UP I TELL YOU!.. VIVE la GAZZMAN! I know he'll come back in no time..

Antouka.. ENJOY your award ARLY and CREW!

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
CONGRATS NULOOK...

EY,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Aint that some shit.. Those are the only tracks I listen to on the album.... leaving my boy GAZZMAN out to dry like that with a bunch of weak tracks! SOOOO FRIGGIN MESSED UP I TELL YOU!.. VIVE la GAZZMAN! I know he'll come back in no time..

Gazman has to be the one eager to ask Arly for the songs. anyway, congrats to them. map byen danse album sa vendredi.

pandan se tan map enjoy "macho"

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Erotically Yours wrote:
TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:
CONGRATS NULOOK...

EY,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Gazman has to be the one eager to ask Arly for the songs. anyway, congrats to them. map byen danse album sa vendredi.

pandan se tan map enjoy "macho"

Then I don't understand why GAZZMAN is settling for less. He must not know his true worth.. But anyhow.. this supposed to be a Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy thread.. Let me not ruin it.. Rolling Eyes

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ther we go again: 2.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

congrats!

yef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm I guess it makes sense for the Best Group to win the best CD as well!!!! While I rooted for Harmonik, Congrats to Nu Look on this one!!!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this award based on ki album k'ap fe bruit ou byen ki labum ki pi byen pwoduit?

mizik mizik should have won this award.

Pat, how come you didn't put emeline up there... came out the same time as belo didn't it?

Arly-Vice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="TOTOVICE"]
Quote:
CONGRATS NULOOK...

EY,

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

OU SANTI'W TA BAT MAESTRO A LA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIWOMIEL

EMELINE was nominated.

Here is the list of the CDS that were up for the award

(CD OF THE YEAR)

A) NU LOOK "Abo"
B) ZENGLEN "5 Eme Vites"
C) MIZIK MIZIK "Paradi Nan Lanfer"
D) BELO "Reference"
E) HARMONIK "Jere'm"
F) ZIN "Pi Red"
G) TANTAN "Machandiz La"
H) EMELINE MICHEL "Reine de Coeur"
I) SWEET MICKY "Bandi Legal"
J) DJAZZ LA "Volume 6"

Last edited by kompamagazine on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: