Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT........
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kafou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick wrote:
Mwen konpran anpil moun kap dit ke fok Jessie efait attention an wi but fok nou pas ignore ke se pas menm treatment lan ki bay ak promoter pas nou yo. Leu Kassav vini icit, treatment promoter nou yo ba yo pas menm ak sa yo bay bands Haitien yo.
Good luck guys, this is such a great accomplishment!

WAP SIB!

EPI NAP MANDE POUKI MUSICIEN YO TOUCHE 100.00 Per GIG

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pa okipe yo, Jessie! Kite moun yo pale! You guys deserve all the GREATNESS that is coming your way. People see your true worth so Im very happy to see you guys moving up the latter!

Dont hate.. Congratulate folks.. This is BIG for the HMI community.. Its nice to see a Haitian band cross over and be appreciated! Tvice is one of the THE hardest working band out here.. their management team stays on point.. their bookings are never double booked.. they start on time.. simply, no bullshit.

They've EARNED it!.. CONGRATS!

Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT.... Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

There is one thing that i have to say even if its not going to make a lot of people Happy, it is going to be very hard to go back to reality and work with our Promotors in the HMI after receiving such Treatment from Panameen Promoters.

We are already preparing our next tour for Panama which will be in September.

JESSIE

Love T-Vice

I have never dealt with Jessie so don't bite my head if I am wrong about this

maybe HMI producers treats her the way she treats them, just wondering Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT.... Reply with quote Back to top

Cathy wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

There is one thing that i have to say even if its not going to make a lot of people Happy, it is going to be very hard to go back to reality and work with our Promotors in the HMI after receiving such Treatment from Panameen Promoters.

JESSIE

Love T-Vice

maybe HMI producers treats her the way she treats them, just wondering Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Jessie knows her bands worth.. so she's not going to settle for less... like these Haitian promoters want them to.. and Im glad she hasn't.. Look where it got her and the band now. Some of these promoters are broke themselves and stay trying to save a dime. So of course they don't get the treatment they deserve..

Cathy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: JESSIE ON T-VICE PANAMA TOUR + BOOMSHOT STATEMENT AT.... Reply with quote Back to top

Erotically Yours wrote:
Cathy wrote:
kompamagazine wrote:

JESSIE

Love T-Vice

Jessie knows her bands worth.. so she's not going to settle for less... like these Haitian promoters want them to.. and Im glad she hasn't.. Look where it got her and the band now. Some of these promoters are broke themselves and stay trying to save a dime. So of course they don't get the treatment they deserve..

What am trying to say is that we sometime treat outsiders better and inturn get better treatment from them. Then we claim they treat us better than our own, when in reality we don't treat our own the way we treat outsiders,

it's kinda like the black man white girl effect LMOL!!!!!!!! Wink

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jessie can make that statement
whenever she wants because
her band is in demand
tout neg ki fache pa gin anyen yo
ka fe paske depi yo bezwen bal yo
plin fo yo rele djazz la

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BabyVice

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Damn, I need to start working on my spanish muy rapido for the next Panama tour in September. Laughing Hopefully it'll be un otra Sabado Concierto en Panama so I can go on my weekend off. Laughing Very Happy

Mi Amigo UnicoHijo,

Ya Hiciste Panama? Very Happy

Mezanmi Gro bay Google traduction yon break Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let’s be real people.

How many of you want to bid that Jessie will be dealing the fomoters again?

Any takers?

AmourDeCarimi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Granted , the promoters need to step it up ..

But can the bands (ALL of them) step it up ( appearance wise) when they play here??

Why when they're abroad ( outside of Haiti , Canada) - more effort goes into their outfits, and then when they're stateside they look hobo-chic??? I noticed this for a long time now.. Honestly, I find it annoying paying 30 dollars to watch someone with Timbalands on .

If the promoters are so unprofessional , then don't work with them , or at least don't work with them till they make a great offer you can't refuse.

Can't complain , if you taking what they're giving..

moving right along ----->

Tipoupee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol Amourdecarimi..
Good job Tvice..yo byen resevwa nou byen jwe tou anba il me semble. Enpi sa Jessy di an fe sens wi, gen seri de tretman ou pran li du pouw tounen back ap pran menm saw te kon ap pran avan yo. M konprann ke promoters yo pa bezwen mete billboards etc..but stretch a little to make the bands feel welcome. Si se on program de grande envergure make it looks like so Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: