KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NIA INSIDE HER BEDROOM : REVEALS INTIMATE SECRETS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
SEXYPE

If you know you are NOT good at it....SA WAP FE LA nan class "YOUR HOTNESS" nan? You are in the wrong class brother Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SI TI KO'W PA BON nan area sa.....JETE'W! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

pattypat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote Back to top

Nia baby,your lips do it for me,but if i could go down there...i'd make "it" speak words you never heard before.ou konn we le'w ap bwe on sapibon,i'd run that ish dry

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
En Vogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nia trò generous pou mwen papa. Afè mwen ka teach yon moun pou fèl byen-en sa-a sé bogus. Paskè lè yon bwa fèt tou kochi(figuratively speaking of course), wa di’m kijan ou pral fè drésé li. Si Nia ka fè sa, then she knows the secret of life and I want to be her student.

didine261

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

you go girl bel repons

Sabri28

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First off i like the switch that Pat made, we can't be talking about music, music, music all the time.And i love the Nia's answer because as a female, i think the same way when the sex is great in the relationship, that either means neg la pa kon pale bien. ou bien sometimes don't know the right thing to say to a lady.Not all men and not all the time of course.But never the less, i like the switch to KM Sa Pat Ki Ka Fel. Smile Cool
NIce great job both Nia and Pat Cool Cool

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Me and U

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
Gro koze!

Gro koze, se rans, sa'w pense de sa Nia di yan, do you believe what she said? . Cool

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NIA BB TOUT SA OU VLE BB MAP BA OU LI..

mthermora006

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Best answer ever. Couldn't agree with her more......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> HMI DIVAS CLUB! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: