Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMAN...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMAN...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kompa Love

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

b-ray wrote:
RICKY wrote:
Smartstuff20 wrote:
Bray, bon , I was in one relationship where the guy told me it wasnt working out anymore, and mwen ter dako ak li. So I told him Ok pa gin problem et la vie continue (b/c things were indeed à l'envers) But a week later he came back crying, begging, with flowers. Wink

So minm leu li te dim ke sa pap macher entre nou anko, i didnt feel like my ego té frappé, au contraire it was better that he spoke on it instead of stepping out on me and vice versa tu vois. And this is what I believe the ladies on this post have been saying. Si'w pa kapab anko, or gin 2/3 bagays ki pa fe'w plaisir nan yon relation, ou ki paka résourdre, au lieu pou wal dehors wa while you're still in that relationship, pito you keep it real and be honest

The thing is malere a yon neg ki di the wrong lady this.. se anle lap fe'w pase.. kote mwen gin ti machine mwen an parke devan kay mwen an ou ka pase ak yon roch epi ou kraze tout vit yo Evil or Very Mad

tout fi pa rinmin verite non

@gen yon serie de fi depuis se ou ki di ou kite yo, yo pap jamais pale avec ou anko cause yo di se ou ki te pran decision w fok ou subit consequence la, gen yon serie de lot kom ricky di reaction yo imprevisible et independemment de si li cultiver ou pas. en Resume fe toujou gen yon dents kont ou le se ou ki di sa. par contre le se yo, yo toujou fier.
@Smarts, side note ,ma chere tout moun konn fe ereur,si mwen te neg sa a mwen tap fe pi mal.
Se sak fe ou pas dwe kite fi a non, paske si sete ou menm kite kraze kite sa, fleurs yo tap genyen yon lot signification pou ou, se sak fe yon neg ou dwe gate mennaj ou avec ti fleurs, ti restorants, ou creer habitude pou abscence ou pas janm pase inapercu. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@ Ricky and B Ray - D'apres sa'm konpren, yon nom pa suppose kite yon fam. Telling a woman "it's over" is not in a guys best interest. Konsa wap evite empil desagrement.

@ SmartStuff - You're either one in a million or the basis on which your relationship was broken up was understandable. You saw it coming and you were prepared for it. Menti'm fe?

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There is too much economic pressure and social stress right now to be stressed in a relationship and hurt someone else by cheating. It s not working, tell your partner face to face and come up with a mutual solution , let it be break up, theapy or recontracting . That's it. If break is the only solution then let it be known

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I make you feel it, i'm too shy to tell you that. Cool

Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
b-ray wrote:
RICKY wrote:
Smartstuff20 wrote:
Bray, bon , I was in one relationship where the guy told me it wasnt working out anymore, and mwen ter dako ak li. So I told him Ok pa gin problem et la vie continue (b/c things were indeed à l'envers) But a week later he came back crying, begging, with flowers. Wink

So minm leu li te dim ke sa pap macher entre nou anko, i didnt feel like my ego té frappé, au contraire it was better that he spoke on it instead of stepping out on me and vice versa tu vois. And this is what I believe the ladies on this post have been saying. Si'w pa kapab anko, or gin 2/3 bagays ki pa fe'w plaisir nan yon relation, ou ki paka résourdre, au lieu pou wal dehors wa while you're still in that relationship, pito you keep it real and be honest

The thing is malere a yon neg ki di the wrong lady this.. se anle lap fe'w pase.. kote mwen gin ti machine mwen an parke devan kay mwen an ou ka pase ak yon roch epi ou kraze tout vit yo Evil or Very Mad

tout fi pa rinmin verite non

@gen yon serie de fi depuis se ou ki di ou kite yo, yo pap jamais pale avec ou anko cause yo di se ou ki te pran decision w fok ou subit consequence la, gen yon serie de lot kom ricky di reaction yo imprevisible et independemment de si li cultiver ou pas. en Resume fe toujou gen yon dents kont ou le se ou ki di sa. par contre le se yo, yo toujou fier.
@Smarts, side note ,ma chere tout moun konn fe ereur,si mwen te neg sa a mwen tap fe pi mal.
Se sak fe ou pas dwe kite fi a non, paske si sete ou menm kite kraze kite sa, fleurs yo tap genyen yon lot signification pou ou, se sak fe yon neg ou dwe gate mennaj ou avec ti fleurs, ti restorants, ou creer habitude pou abscence ou pas janm pase inapercu. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@ Ricky and B Ray - D'apres sa'm konpren, yon nom pa suppose kite yon fam. Telling a woman "it's over" is not in a guys best interest. Konsa wap evite empil desagrement.

@ SmartStuff - You're either one in a million or the basis on which your relationship was broken up was understandable. You saw it coming and you were prepared for it. Menti'm fe?

Well it was either I do it, or he does it. Li té pran devant, but only to come back crying Laughing And by that time it was too late anyway. I believe in forgiveness, mais sometimes coming back to something that has no hope is a waste of time. So it is best to keep it moving

Faby75

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW DO YOU TELL A WOMAN... Reply with quote Back to top

Kompa Love wrote:
It's OVER!

Instead of getting caught cheating with onother woman, it's best to break it off with your current girlfriend. Before things get ugly.

Us guys are the biggest wimps when it comes to things like that..we have a tendency of avoiding the subject instead of confronting ther person.

Women have no problem dumping us when they're ready to move why can't we?

Guys and girls pale ave'm.

ok well,
Telling someone that you dont love them anymore is never going to be easy...and it wont get any easier the longer it takes you to tell them...so my suggestion is, just be straight up with her...tell her how you really feel, as nice as you can...she might try and give you a guilt trip, but deep down inside, if you really feel like you dont love her anymore, then you have to do whats right and fair for both of you. Because you being in a relationship where you are unhappy is unhealthy and her making you be in this type of a relationship is uncaring. So if she loves you and wants you to be happy the way she thinks you should, then she should understand. and if she doesnt then i think it should help you get over it faster. I know that me giving you a suggestion is a lot easier typed than done...this is going to be hard but just be strong and i wish you the best of luck ...do whats right for you, no matter how good of a guilt trip she tries to give you...good luck!

Tristan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just get to the point when telling a significant other its not working out anymore..... why prolong something that's not working out....Just have the decency to express yourself so that the other party is not confused as to why you're parting ways..... A bad break-up could possibly end in getting your car keyed or some other misfortune lol....... I try to avoid all the drama and just explain where im coming from, usually 9 times out of 10 it goes smoothly and we manage to still be friends afterwards.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: