Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - COMPASFEST TOP DOG HAS AN ISSUE WITH K-LITO!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

COMPASFEST TOP DOG HAS AN ISSUE WITH K-LITO!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kryssou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it that serious??? C'mon guys, some of you are blowing this post WAY out of proportion Exclamation It's really not that big of a deal if you ask me Wink

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Kafou - I feel you... If he was referring to me, or you.. Then things might be a little different, paske nou pa kon al chita lakay misyer pou nou al bwe soup... But this is K-Lito we're talking about... The guy is like an ant.. Always into something...

Plus, he statement could simply mean, his personality is not as docile as his partners... Where his partners choose to stay quiet on an issue, he will not, and will voice his opinion on any forum to express his views... Do you for a fact know that Rodney and Archill don't have violent behaviors, and Jn-Michel is in fact the peacemaker of the group... So his statement can be taken in many context, and I am pretty sure, given Pat(KM) interviewing background and how he runs this site, no violent intent were implied in this post.... If they were, there off the record...

Any how, K-Lito needs to chill the fcuk out... Every season the dude is making the front page... If he truly wants to suceed and be prosperous in the HMI, I think he is going about things the wrong way, and in my eyes will always be a "joke".... Epi too... Misyer san wont, san nen lan figi'l... Pou sa Harmonik via Mac D di misyer mois pase, mwen patap mem corcene tet mwen avec Rodney et Co... Ou wer misyer se yon san wont vre, li prale lan festival la... Neg konsa merite moun manke yo dega monche..
kafou wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:
Monche lan mer... res la deyer... K-Lito, mwen pa pran lan booshit ou mem... Tout moun konnen ki jan ou jwe... Ou jwe bosal a mort... Well jodia ou jwen avec zoe gan ou... Degaje'w petit....
k-lito wrote:
b-ray wrote:
MWEN PENSER SI K-LITO REPONN MISYE KOM LI DI L PAS ARCHILL LAP PARE TANN LI TOU. MWEN PENSER KE REPONS SA A AP NORMAL TOU?
SE SA YO RELE PERCEPTION AN, MENM MOUN KAP DEFENDRE JN MICHEL YO PASKE YO PENSER SE PAS MENACE LI TE VLE FE, POUKISA YO PAS PENSE KE K-LITO SE PRECAUTION LI VLE MOUN PRAN TOU? A LA KOTE MOUN GEN POU TANDE.

Monchè, dènye fwa pou mwen souleve yon sujet important isi a.

K-lito jwe bosal vraiment!

mais Jean michelle pa ka paret epi premier bagay li iterate nan yon post, se ke li Pa Archille et li pa Rodney Noel.

Ou konnin bagay konsa pap passer bien nin the Tris States Area reffering to NYC or NJ. Either ou aller La justice or else you comback Hard. Benny you know the proceidures in our area.

Benny Blanco

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Kafou - stop with the police crap already... what files will he go charge... terroristic threats... How? He didn't say he is going to whip his a$$ (although he should). What charges? If you can tell me what charges can be filed against Jn-Michel for his statement, than I may reconsider sighing with you...

MEZ

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
k-lito wrote:

Will you add this topic on your list of apologies for 2009? Laughing

Gro pa enmerde NEg La.

Frankly, I don’t see anything wrong about what K-Lito said. I assumed he was concerned about the flu spreading around. This must be related to something else.

Apach 4 life.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MEZ wrote:
Gromosso wrote:
k-lito wrote:

Will you add this topic on your list of apologies for 2009? Laughing

Gro pa enmerde NEg La.

Frankly, I don’t see anything wrong about what K-Lito said. I assumed he was concerned about the flu spreading around. This must be related to something else.

Si se yon lot moun ki te fe post la mwen pas kwe Moun Compasfest yo tap gen problem ak sa men se paske K-Lito toujours gen yon ti bagay anba anba lap regle ki fe yo aji konsa.

Kafou, Benny Blanco pale ak ou wi man.

camionmac

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON! min li ****! BIGBULL palé , la tè tramblé, moin pap di anyin , heheheyyy min li ****, sak vlé al nan l'état yo gin dwa alé, l'état la pou tout moun, bon? ki sa yo pral di l'etat la? <BIGBULL diLi pa ACHILL li pa RODNEY?> na fè moun ri nou oui haitien, KAFOU ou di ou sé neg New York? moin pa kwè sa non.
yon sel bagay moin konin moin pa janm tandé koté BIG BULL palé, depi'w wè'l grondé ou té mèt konin bagay yo mové.
Ti nèg K-LITO a lè pou'l aprann respecté moun avec investisman moun

ATTENTION POU'M PA PILÉ'W WI ZANMI

Ti-Jeff

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Benny Blanco wrote:
@Kafou - I feel you... If he was referring to me, or you.. Then things might be a little different, paske nou pa kon al chita lakay misyer pou nou al bwe soup... But this is K-Lito we're talking about... The guy is like an ant.. Always into something...

Plus, he statement could simply mean, his personality is not as docile as his partners... Where his partners choose to stay quiet on an issue, he will not, and will voice his opinion on any forum to express his views... Do you for a fact know that Rodney and Archill don't have violent behaviors, and Jn-Michel is in fact the peacemaker of the group... So his statement can be taken in many context, and I am pretty sure, given Pat(KM) interviewing background and how he runs this site, no violent intent were implied in this post.... If they were, there off the record...

Any how, K-Lito needs to chill the fcuk out... Every season the dude is making the front page... If he truly wants to suceed and be prosperous in the HMI, I think he is going about things the wrong way, and in my eyes will always be a "joke".... Epi too... Misyer san wont, san nen lan figi'l... Pou sa Harmonik via Mac D di misyer mois pase, mwen patap mem corcene tet mwen avec Rodney et Co... Ou wer misyer se yon san wont vre, li prale lan festival la... Neg konsa merite moun manke yo dega monche..
kafou wrote:
Benny Blanco wrote:
Monche lan mer... res la deyer... K-Lito, mwen pa pran lan booshit ou mem... Tout moun konnen ki jan ou jwe... Ou jwe bosal a mort... Well jodia ou jwen avec zoe gan ou... Degaje'w petit....
k-lito wrote:
b-ray wrote:
MWEN PENSER SI K-LITO REPONN MISYE KOM LI DI L PAS ARCHILL LAP PARE TANN LI TOU. MWEN PENSER KE REPONS SA A AP NORMAL TOU?
SE SA YO RELE PERCEPTION AN, MENM MOUN KAP DEFENDRE JN MICHEL YO PASKE YO PENSER SE PAS MENACE LI TE VLE FE, POUKISA YO PAS PENSE KE K-LITO SE PRECAUTION LI VLE MOUN PRAN TOU? A LA KOTE MOUN GEN POU TANDE.

K-lito jwe bosal vraiment!

mais Jean michelle pa ka paret epi premier bagay li iterate nan yon post, se ke li Pa Archille et li pa Rodney Noel.

Ou konnin bagay konsa pap passer bien nin the Tris States Area reffering to NYC or NJ. Either ou aller La justice or else you comback Hard. Benny you know the proceidures in our area.

Benny very well put.
as for K-lito, I don't know you but you need to understand something.
When somebody feels that you're destroying their million dollars business, and feels that you a threat. They would try ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to stop that threat.
Just drink some water and get over your urges......

Obama

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny thing NOW if anything happen to K-Lito THIS Year at anytime ....many of you will be like : Danm Jn Michel pa nan kk non.....tout moun pral chui chui chui sou board la

Mr Big Dog is forever link to K-lito safety regardless of how you see it...It will go down in the Haitian Urban Legends Book !!!!

Min Kote Jn Michel fe erreur a wi

If K-Lito get kidnap in Haiti this summer Jn Michel name will surface ...because he is not Archill

If k-lito get hit by a car on Byscane this year ..Jn michel name will surface ...because he is not Rodney

Nou pa fouti di'm nou pap panse sa sou board la ..M we ampil moun ap pedi di piti a pou'l POZE ...Map we apre si nap vin'n di M te di'l POZE

K-lito is knuckle head from what i have red on the board ...but Jn Michel is stupid for making the statement as non chalant we think it is...Se sak fe yo di Ou ka kite village la ..min village la pap janm kite'w la wi

Bon Kanta pou K-lito a min'm guinle fok moun lakay misie al bay misie on bon bath kk paske misie guin yon ti madichon wi ...M pako janm we on Piti CHO konsa.....Bien ke sal di de Flu a se yon bagay legitime li te ka LAGE'L on lot jan ....Sim te misie M tap di : Tout moun ki pran nan on Playoff Game nan Miami Arena pou yo mache ak Sanitizer.....

K-lito manke on feuille kanme'm .....pou on ti bonhomme kap monte desan konsa tout kote ap bwe, ap manje, plin fan'm epi pou manke Granmou'n konsa ....Yo di: depi ou ti poul cho ...se malfini ki deye'l

Podiab !!!

Antouka ...mwen guin costume pou tout ocasion....min'm pou red carpet !!!

Michele: B, Joe called earlier..his truck broke down

camionmac

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ti neg sa telman an afè ak pluzie moun, li tankou yon ti buoy ki gin yon maché pressé nan dèyè'l wi
podiab

ATTENTION POU'M PA PILÉ'W WI ZANMI

Neg Thiotte

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa se pa menas, se pwomès
Pwomès se dèt
Sad

---Ti Mitou---

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: