Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ZIN MAESTRO DROPS BOMBSHELL RESPONSE ON ALAN CAVE (READ)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZIN MAESTRO DROPS BOMBSHELL RESPONSE ON ALAN CAVE (READ)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dine11

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen espéré ke yo jwenn yon entente entre yo paske la p laide anpil si bagay yo fini en batay. Min m si HMI se chien mangé chien nou ka fè l différan. Fini collaboration an en beauté.

Staff Poze 2

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

POKO...SA ZIN GUEN LA...se lè diaz la OPA ke yo ka FEM VOLE san yo pa MANYEN'M....PLEASE BABY banm LANMOU SA pou ka TOU KOLE...ALL THE WAY tout 365 JOURS yo ak yon ti BOUBOUT paske VACANCES la rive mwen deja KANPE SOU OU BITE ak tout bèl fanm CHOKOLA ki di YO POU ZIN et ki vle LEMANTE mwen lè yap SOUKE DADA yo.
Put your head together guys and solve the problems...this has been my 20 years of history of hit songs in a nut shell....

Obama

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: ZIN MAESTRO DROPS BOMBSHELL RESPONSE ON ALAN CAVE (READ) Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:

Even if Alan was a formal partner, he would have forfeited all his rights to partnership because he took advantage of the exposure acquired in ZIN to create an entity that evidently causes conflict of interest.

Thank you.

This right there really shock the heck out of me or maybe i don't understand Mr Abellard english .......

Does that mean that Alan Cave is not/was never a partner in ZIN
Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW!!

Bon nan bagay sa m pakon kiyes ki pral ranmase'l paske ampil A .A ap voye la Laughing Laughing

Michele: B, Joe called earlier..his truck broke down

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked

With Alan's solo album and Nia's upcoming album, it would not surprise me if these two go out and venture themselves without ZIN. Outside looking in, it does not seem right. Members of ZIN has had ENOUGH.. so this may be something that has been brewing for some time and has finally surfaced. So now that both parties expressed their thoughts, its time for them to sit behind closed doors and find a solution to all this mess..
You know what they say.. Money Talks and BullIsh Walks.. Arrow

Oh, Staff!.. That was nice.. Laughing

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How about the Zin crew stops all the talking and go in the studio to work on a new album. Avek kalite material sa nou te lage sou moun kisa nou te expect ki tap rive.. Fok zin fe yon chita pale pou yo we kijan pou yo monte back pou sispan bagay sa yo

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OH MARIKA...OU LEVE BONHEUR WI...What a surprise...it should not be actually because I KNEW you would be here on this TOPIC. Shocked

CELESTIN...I really don't think that you take your time to read a topic or topics before you comment sometimes. Why don't you read a topic or topics before you respond, because it does NOT make you look good. It makes you look like you have no clue as to what it is you are talking about.

WHERE DID ALAN CAVE PRETEND that it was ZIN playing in ST MARTIN? It is clearly stated that it was ALAN CAVE & FRIENDS. PATIZAN...Al fe yon ti li ankor. THANK YOU BROTHER.

KM!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
OH MARIKA...OU LEVE BONHEUR WI...What a surprise...it should not be actually because I KNEW you would be here on this TOPIC. Shocked

CELESTIN...I really don't think that you take your time to read a topic or topics before you comment sometimes. Why don't you read a topic or topics before you respond, because it does NOT make you look good. It makes you look like you have no clue as to what it is you are talking about.

WHERE DID ALAN CAVE PRETEND that it was ZIN playing in ST MARTIN? It is clearly stated that it was ALAN CAVE & FRIENDS. PATIZAN...Al fe yon ti li ankor. THANK YOU BROTHER.

KM!

WHAT EXACTLY DON'T I HAVE NO CLUE I AM TALKIING ABOUT? I HAVE RESPONDED IN LIGHT OF WHAT ALEX HAS SAID?
M PA KONPRAN NON! OU BIEN OU PA DAKO AVEK REPONS MOIN BAY LA?
APA WAP BABOUKETT BOUCH MOIN, FREM Shocked
IF HE DID NOT PRETEND, BUT HE SEEMS TO BE USING HIS LEVERAGE AND GET ZIN'S GIGS?
ALSO, ISIT NOT GREED? HERE IS WHAT HE SAID:

Quote:
ALAN continues "For whatever reason, I also see that the demand for my last solo project seems to be more right now than the demand for my group's latest CD (Zin), so I have to push it while I can. Everyone is taking care of their business, so why should I not do the same as well if the opportunity knocks

Last edited by jeancelestin on Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CELESTIN

YOU "CORRECTED" what you said by EDITING YOUR POST...and now you are still trying to argue about what YOU ERASED.

Ah mon cher...JWET INTELLIJAN SA YO PA MACHE SOU MWEN.

IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST (Before you edited it after I responded to you), you said that ALAN wwas misleading people by pretending that the band that he went down there to play with was ZIN. WHICH WAS NOT THE CASE.

Since you "EDITED" your post after seeing the error of your ways...NAP KITE'L MACHE.

MESI brother.

KM! Laughing

camionmac

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL END OF ZIN
Maestro I can understand your frustrations but ou ta kité sa pou ti musicien san formation yo, ou krazé jazz la wi. De jou en jou moin wè ancien yo ap pedi yon ti feuille tou piti, adié!!! l'age vré ro !!
Anyway 21 years sé pa 21 days, ZIN té trè bien kimbé, li fè tan li, nap toujou sonjé li. It's obvious the ALAN / ZIN divorce is irreversible. After what I just read there is no way this relationship can be saved. Even if they stay together physically the ZIN spirit will no longer be present therefore they won't go foward.
For those who may see ALAN as selfish I have one answer :
If he was selfish he would have left ZIN 7 years ago after his < sepapoudat> megasmashit album, one of the rare haitian albums to be in almost every country in the world. I don't know too many individuals who would miss such opportunity just to stay with a band just because he's the face of that band. NOPE He's not selfish at all.
on the other hand
Maestro ALEX all this time made very little effort to boost ZIN popularity overseas while ALAN is a little prince in so many places in the 5 continents, making ALAN in hot demand while ZIN is barely known.
Maestro ALEX waited 5 years to drop the last unpromoted album (pi red) in the mid time ALAN dropped 2 successful solo ALBUM ( Collabo + de la tete aux pieds) plus several singles with various artists from various countries
Maestro ALEX wasn't vigilant enough he SHOULD have had a substitute male singer at least 6 years ago, so the public would familiarize with him while the band was at his primetime, now it's tougher to make them digest the new dish, he waited too long to add a POLO.

It's obvious that ALAN works 5 times harder than the rest of them, To me ALAN is doing the band a favor by staying with them. It's a harsh thing to say but it's nothing but the truth. It's all about hard work pay off. Now Maestro and the crew's task has been piling up, a lot catch up to do if the motivation is still there but I doubt it.

My suggestions
ZIN needs a well promoted album ASAP.
ZIN will never be the same like it was but can be something different, maybe bigger who knows?
ZIN needs to work with several producers in order to accelerate the album release , to bring a new flavor while keeping the same ZIN spirit. we don't need 15 songs on the cd 9 is ok with 2 hitsongs.
ZIN still has a chance to score big with POLO , he has the package.
but it would require:
1st--- a sense of tolerance from the band members to the change brought by the newbie ( they need to accept the fact that he's not ALAN he'll never be ALAN)
2nd ------ a very massive and steady promotion for a good while inside and outside of the country that legendaries often refuse to do.
si sé pa sa ZIN kakus

ATTENTION POU'M PA PILÉ'W WI ZANMI

Kompa Love

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The way I see it, if ALAN used the name ZIN to perform a gig, a portion of the proceeds need to go the OWNERS of the group.

Si wap use business mwen pouw fet cob, my check better be in the mail!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: