Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DAVID ORTIZ: QUE PASO HOMBRE?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DAVID ORTIZ: QUE PASO HOMBRE?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
kafou wrote:
David Oriz miss Manny Ramirez!

MAnny Made Big Papi!

HAITIANONE, Ti BOXER, ESKE NOU KA DEMANTI'm

Bullsh***t... The league is watching... He missed his steroid !!!! - Because of Arod.. A lot of superstars are going down !!! Now you are really going to tell who were the steroid users !!!!

Are you watching...or not?

Maybe not. Laughing M pa kwe'w gin ke pou we sa kap fet andan stedyom tou nef ou wa.

M'tande nap dessan ticket price paske moun pa interese anko. Laughing Laughing Laughing Ala sad.

Se souflet selman kap tombe. Se konsa'm jwe kounyea, I let my beatdown do the talking - and I have no comment.

Ti boxer

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti boxer wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
kafou wrote:

MAnny Made Big Papi!

Bullsh***t... The league is watching... He missed his steroid !!!! - Because of Arod.. A lot of superstars are going down !!! Now you are really going to tell who were the steroid users !!!!

Maybe not. Laughing M pa kwe'w gin ke pou we sa kap fet andan stedyom tou nef ou wa.

M'tande nap dessan ticket price paske moun pa interese anko. Laughing Laughing Laughing Ala sad.

Se souflet selman kap tombe. Se konsa'm jwe kounyea, I let my beatdown do the talking - and I have no comment.

Ti boxer

What is that got to do with Ortiz and his steroid !!!!! - As far as I am concerned.. We are a team that is hurting... We need MR Arod and the rest to be successful.. It is too early to brag !!! Trust me bro !!! - Mariano is mariano and he might as well retired !!!

kafou

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Ti boxer wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
kafou wrote:

MAnny Made Big Papi!

Ti boxer

What is that got to do with Ortiz and his steroid !!!!! - As far as I am concerned.. We are a team that is hurting... We need MR Arod and the rest to be successful.. It is too early to brag !!! Trust me bro !!! - Mariano is mariano and he might as well retired !!!

Jan nou renmen kritike A-ROD! koulyea nap we ke Derek Jeter is overraed,and he can never carry a team on his Back.

Manny always hit around his numbers since his days in cleveland, 35-38 homeruns and driven alot of runs, 100+ every year. He protected Big Papi in tha lineup.

ANTOUKA YANKEE SUCK!

GO METS!!!!!!

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kafou wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
Ti boxer wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
kafou wrote:

MAnny Made Big Papi!

Ti boxer

Jan nou renmen kritike A-ROD! koulyea nap we ke Derek Jeter is overraed,and he can never carry a team on his Back.

Manny always hit around his numbers since his days in cleveland, 35-38 homeruns and driven alot of runs, 100+ every year. He protected Big Papi in tha lineup.

ANTOUKA YANKEE SUCK!

GO METS!!!!!!

I can never dispute that. Manny protected Papi big time. Pa gin manti nan sa. Even Papi has always admitted that.

Epi Yankees te toujou suck wi Kafou. We here in Beantown always knew that - and we made known to the world in 04. I've been screaming it around here for a few years now. They have sucked for sometime now. They've been on the down slope since we finished them in 04. And this isn't me talking non sense. I'm being serious here. The numbers prove it and analysts admit it. To use Gromosso's vile linguage - Red Sox kk sou yo...depi lo yo pa minm jan. Laughing

As for the Mets, I just think something is inherently wrong with that team sometime. They even drive me nuts ---e.g., against St Louis the other day. Front office is doing their best bringing in some help - but something is wrong -- I don't know if it's the nucleus of the team, some of the players...don't know. You've got a kick ass closer now. You'd think things are far better. But for some reason, I see some repeats of last year.

Ti boxer

zipgenel

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
Ti boxer wrote:
tipoupouche wrote:
kafou wrote:

MAnny Made Big Papi!

Ti boxer

ah.. c'mon... not a yankee fan talking bout steroid, when you have the biggest cheater and deceiver getting paid over 25 mil a year... Rolling Eyes

I've always thought that Big Papi ain't shit without MAN-RAM... while manny can be a cancer in that locker room, no one can replace the amount of fear he instill in a pitcher's mind when he's batting next. Jason bay is doing an awesome job since the swap.. but let's wait till the playoffs to see if can produce or account for half of the stats that Manny accounted for... many is a game/line up changer.. Big Papi thought he was the ISH.. but soon realize that MAN-RAM was the ish. I don't expect Big Papi to have a great season... he may come back where he hit a few bomb... but I don't think at this point it will be relevant... beside, the BoSox proved that they don't really need Ortiz to "ouve le ko" on the Yankees... the sox are up 5 already this season against their main rivalry...

Cool

XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If it's not Manny departure that exposed David Ortiz, it's the consequences of stop taking steroid that is killing him.
Big Papi's name is in that list so he stop using steroid.

daphnee

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
If it's not Manny departure that exposed David Ortiz, it's the consequences of stop taking steroid that is killing him.

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT TOO BUT BECAUSE I'M A YANKEE FAN I DON'T WANT TO GET YELLED AT Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:

Right, Rolling Eyes

it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he had a season ending wrist injury that prompted surgery in the offseason-- a type of injury, players and doctors alike, believe to carry along a slower recovery. It couldn't have. Rolling Eyes

It could only have something to do with roids, right!? And Papi's name was on the list? I supposed it's the list you fabricated, XX, because I have yet to hear of an investigative list that have Papi's (or Manny's) name on it for that matter. But of course you have. Rolling Eyes

A guy is in a slump, next thing you know, he's exposed...or he's on roids.

Folks, it helps to follow the game of baseball closely before posting comments. Manny had a similar slump back in 06. At one point he was batting a .150. And then he bust out the whippin stick. That's what sluggers do. That's what good hitters do -- sooner or later they find a way to put the ball on the bat. That's how it's always been. And how fair is it to associate everyone in the game with steroids, just because a shameless lunatic did the same?

Ti boxer

kafou

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BOTH YANKEES AND RED SOX ARE JUICED UP!

NA DEGAJE KO NOU.

GO METS

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can someone please name 1....just 1 Red Sox player that was called out in the Mirtchell report?

Not 2, just 1!

I must have missed something.

Ti boxer

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: