Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HARMONIK HAITI TOUR BREAKDOWN SO FAR FROM RODNEY NOEL!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HARMONIK HAITI TOUR BREAKDOWN SO FAR FROM RODNEY NOEL!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi bay vag non...vlé pa vlé ke ou renmen harmonick or not nou pa ka deny sa..yap bien fèl haiti a tou....BUT sél koté mwen blame management harmonick la....yon ti bout foto mezanmi pa mandé anpil...sa pa fè senss du tout ke nap jwé chak jou epi mem yon ti visual nou pa ginyin Evil or Very Mad ....im sure nou gin moun ki akompyé nou...nou gin zanmi etc...2-3 foto pa tap fè du mal...Next time think about it guys apré bel bagay and keep the good job Wink

harmonikman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bella_mafia1 wrote:
harmonikman wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman,
So Kreyol La did not play a part in the Jacmel bal...It was your band only that packed the place....Why can't you give credit for yourself and as a courtesy to the other band do the same......
And you did not have 1700 people in all your other bals since you did so so great...TCHUIP Arrow Arrow Arrow
Common here, it was the combination,the advertising etc.......
T-Vice having 200 people could it be other factor such as advertising, place, promoter etc...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Enfin Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
And you know for a fact that did have the most successful tour...SO you watched all the others and you can determine that....Adje....

Thank you wi manadjez la.......antouka bagay yo pa fin bel nan mainw menm anbaaaaaaaa.......lakay ou wi wap trennen konsa.........

Epps !!! Rale kor'w la Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing
KIJAN ou vle dit ke HARMONIK pi bon ke KREYOL LA Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Question Eske ou vle fe an theze ke HARMONIK pran Jakmel nan main KREYOL LA Shocked Shocked

Sa'a se MENTI red ke wa'p fe la'a Arrow Si se sa'a ouvle dit..
YES !!! HARMONIK is good... Men pa leve yo plus passe sa'a Shocked Shocked

I dont say that i am better than no one i just say that i am having blast tour this year do u see me say that i am better than other band? But it is sad to see band's manager coming on the board to attack us... If you dont have anything hot in your hand this year go back in the studio and work....

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harmonikman wrote:
bella_mafia1 wrote:
harmonikman wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman,
So Kreyol La did not play a part in the Jacmel bal...It was your band only that packed the place....Why can't you give credit for yourself and as a courtesy to the other band do the same......
And you did not have 1700 people in all your other bals since you did so so great...TCHUIP Arrow Arrow Arrow
T-Vice having 200 people could it be other factor such as advertising, place, promoter etc...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And you know for a fact that did have the most successful tour...SO you watched all the others and you can determine that....Adje....

Thank you wi manadjez la.......antouka bagay yo pa fin bel nan mainw menm anbaaaaaaaa.......lakay ou wi wap trennen konsa.........

Epps !!! Rale kor'w la Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Laughing Laughing
KIJAN ou vle dit ke HARMONIK pi bon ke KREYOL LA Shocked Shocked Shocked Question Question Eske ou vle fe an theze ke HARMONIK pran Jakmel nan main KREYOL LA Shocked Shocked

Sa'a se MENTI red ke wa'p fe la'a Arrow Si se sa'a ouvle dit..
YES !!! HARMONIK is good... Men pa leve yo plus passe sa'a Shocked Shocked

I dont say that i am better than no one i just say that i am having blast tour this year do u see me say that i am better than other band? But it is sad to see band's manager coming on the board to attack us... If you dont have anything hot in your hand this year go back in the studio and work....

OK Got you...
I'm little bit sensitive for Kreyol La (the same way .. I am for HMK by the way)... Bon kontinue TOURING nou

PLUS brings somes FOTOS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

Haitianone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harmonikman wrote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman,

Look who is talking interesting stuff here, THE OWNER kap bay moun nom!!!!! Laughing

I was wondering if your group will be calling Pat about anymore info regarding unknown events played which made 1000 people or more. I say they made 22 or less but I am just curious. Cool

Princess Naya

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

harmonikman wrote:
Quote:
Princess Naya wrote:
@Harmonikman,
And you did not have 1700 people in all your other bals since you did so so great...TCHUIP
T-Vice having 200 people could it be other factor such as advertising, place, promoter etc......
Enfin

@Harmonickman:
What band do I manage?
Once people don't agree with you, you guys find a way to come and try to discredit ....
So in all honesty do you think that the band you want to talk about is doing that bad....Actually they are doing great....and you know it....Isn't that the reason why you added them in the Jacmel gig, to ensure that you maxx your people....pretty smart but still a fact.....Weren't you suppose to play alone...What happened?????????????
And then again on your last statement all I can do is to refer you to a comment I made in december......I know yo know which one....Hint.....Other people rather their band suffer than another .....see what I mean.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mwen di nou deja pa foure dwet lan goj mwnen poum pa pale...You all know by now ke mwen pa pe anyen. Wink
So what did I say that was wrong...You come on board chanting and raving dissing T-Vice that you should have the utmost respect for without taking into consideration other factors and when someone pinpoint that you are trying to discredit....
Give people a break.
Yes your band did OK according to Haiti's tour standard...Better than I thought you would...But you still need to work on your live performance and that's it.....
Take a chill pill and be objective...IF YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yef

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Frankly, I don't see the reason for all of this mess!!

Most of you already know that Harmonik is having a great tour!
Most of you already know that Harmonik didn't do 22 people in Gonaives

Yet you still try to come up here and diminish their effort just to make yourselves feel better!

Honestly: Shame on y'all!

Do you guys really lose something if Harmonik succeed?? Rolling Eyes
Gen plas pou tout moun nan hmi la!

-Fabrice Rouzier

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yef wrote:
Quote:
Frankly, I don't see the reason for all of this mess!!

Most of you already know that Harmonik is having a great tour!

Most of you already know that Harmonik didn't do 22 people in Gonaives

Yet you still try to come up here and diminish their effort just to make yourselves feel better!

Honestly: Shame on y'all!

Do you guys really lose something if Harmonik succeed??
Gen plas pou tout moun nan hmi la!

Yef I have been thinking about the same thing since yesterday and has been trying to figure out why...

Some people GOT MAD just because a Haitan band has a good tour.
Shocked
Ler se move nouvel sou yon djazz haitien tout moun kontan, le se bon nouvel moun fache....Mwen pa ka konpran bagay sa mwen minm...Bagay sa fer moun kap li board la gade nou mal anpil anpil.... Confused

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sim bien komprann depi yon moun poze kesyon sou yon djazz se rayi yo rayi djazz la, yon paket neg ap vinn fe propagann djazz yo fe 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 mill moun lan bal bo icit bo lotbo, yo kraze ceci yo kraze cela, so sim pa aplodi avek yo comme yon paket depute j'approuve ki gen sou board la sa signifie que mwen pa ta renmen yon djazz fe succes lan hmi la......ala de koze papa, si se pou sa nou tout met relem hater kom se sa ki ala mod; depi yon bagay pa fe sens fok mwen dil sanm pa derespekte personne, pendan ke tout moun ap jere business yo ou bien shout out yo, mwen menm se zorey mwen map jere
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

lola1804

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Keep up the great work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: