Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SHABBA'S PRODUCER TI MICHEL ON WHY BIG BUCKS FOR HIS VIDEO!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SHABBA'S PRODUCER TI MICHEL ON WHY BIG BUCKS FOR HIS VIDEO!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: SHABBA'S PRODUCER TI MICHEL ON WHY BIG BUCKS FOR HIS VIDEO! Reply with quote Back to top

We asked SHABBA record producer TI MICHEL of TROPIDISC why so much money was spent on the upcoming SHABBA music video ($27.000 +), this is what he told me.

TI MICHEL "WE Really feel good about the huge potential of this song, and also very importantly, WYCLEF and CARIMI also have a good following in the different markets that we'll be targeting for this song, therefore we had to come out strong and represent with the video."

KM!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think he would get the Return On his Investment.

This guy nailed it.

Way to go.

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

se sa'l ye. Depanse nan pwodi santi bon..map tan video move move a

Roubens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good answer…
the investor though right.

"If everyone is moving forward together, then the success takes care of itself..."

rorothebest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pi piti pi red vre,map tann video-a.

Si NULOOK n'existait pas,il fallait l'inventer.

Pa suiv NULOOK,jazz la jouinn kob monnin sou dlo.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Al kwe sa mezanmi bam tet mwen tande.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
bigwilly81

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GREAT STRATEGY MWEN SIYEN DEYE'L
MAP TANN VDO

DJAKOUT #1
APA NOU TE NAN MENM BATO BEBET!! LOL
ESKE'W SET RECORD DEJA SOU KM??

yef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I totally agree here. If you're gonna have a superstar like Wyclef and Hot group like Carimi in your video, you can't afford to dampen their image. I'm waiting for the video.

-Fabrice Rouzier

RICKY

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ILandfaces wrote:
Al kwe sa mezanmi bam tet mwen tande.

se sa'm konnen iland. if it was another group or artist i bet you would be applauding and saying bon bagay.

ILandfaces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pap pale de Shabba patizan so take a chill pil, like I said again si sete yon lot moun kite di ke yo depanse 27k I would believe it but not this one.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: