KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK WINS 2009 GROUP OF THE YEAR KM AWARD (BREAKDOWN)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bravo nu look..nou te meritél vré...too bad 2010 la mal komansé Confused

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much I love Nu Look, 2009 was not their year.

Personally, discipline should be a major criteria when it comes to the voting process in addition to being booked consistenly in the major markets, the international tours in both the local and international markets and so forth. I'm sorry, no band should be rewarded for their disciplinary issues.

T-Vice, Kreyol La, and Harmonik had a better year respectively in my humble opinion but that's just me.

Congrats Nu Look!

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CONGRATS NULOOK.. Cool

Bass-La

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
SIROMYEL wrote:
I think NU LOOK Should have been a close second to t-vice.

But ou deja we vote sa yo te a l'envers...

how did HARMONIC get more votes than T-VICE AND CARIMI?

C'mon people.

a refaire.

no offense to you Pat.

I feel you!!!

Honestly and without being biased, I really don't see how Nu Look had a better year 2009 than T-Vice. I really don't see it.

In my opinion, T-Vice was the best band of 2009, especially with their successful Haiti summer and Panama tours.

What's so special and significant that Nu Look did in 2009? What particular accomplishment do they have for 2009? Their live music? It's nothing new. Everybody already knows they're great at that.

Oh well, people have their opinions.. I respect that.

Genle paske Nu Look pa't al sal ko'w lan NBC 6. Laughing Laughing
Congrat NU LOOK again ankor.

cal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i disagree nu look pa fe anyen pandan annee 2009 ki pou ta di yo surpasser band like t-vice carimi pou 2009 ki gen de bel tournee (panama and new caledonie) et deux bands sa yo yo nan tout festival carnaval haiti new york ect...et nu look preske absent nan tout programm sa yo so men pa kompran n .

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cal wrote:
i disagree nu look pa fe anyen pandan annee 2009 ki pou ta di yo surpasser band like t-vice carimi pou 2009 ki gen de bel tournee (panama and new caledonie) et deux bands sa yo yo nan tout festival carnaval haiti new york ect...et nu look preske absent nan tout programm sa yo so men pa kompran n .

Bass-La ou wè bagay sa m'ap di a... saw pa konprann nan!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats to Look la!

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Goldeneyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think best vocal should have gone to Reginald Cange... I am not saying the others r not good, but besides Alllen he is next on line

Goldeneyes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love NU LOOK, but I agree I don't think they made thay much of an effort in the past year...

I think HMI needs to start recognizing bands who r trying out there such as FASIL.... & think about encouraging them... this HMI is monopolized by certain band (bandit) & they don't look for Talented & exceptional artist like Reginald Cange that is trying to make difference, who is not repetitious in style manner & is multilingual... Qui reelement fait la difference

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KOMPA MAGAZINE AWARDS! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: