Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Jaz Enterprise & Young Quality Fundraiser Pics! Blk aff
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Jaz Enterprise & Young Quality Fundraiser Pics! Blk aff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Jaz Enterprise & Young Quality Fundraiser Pics! Blk aff Reply with quote Back to top

The all black Affair turn into a fund Raiser took place last night at Moka club in queens. Turn out Wasn't all that great But by the time i was leaving (3am) they had raise $7,342 for Doctor without Borders.

Band like U-Turn , Omega, Cruz-la and an a couple solo Artist came out and land support .
Wish the place would have been as pack as if Tvice & Harmonik was still playing , but every little bit help and it was a pleasure for me to be there and support just like all others that made the effort to be there and contribute to our struggling and beloved Haiti.

check out a few pics of the evening Wink

PS: Thankyou Jazz Enterprize & Young Quality for the invite and keep up the good work . There is no time for Complaining and Action speak louder then words ...Hopefully there will be more to come from our Promoters and help save our Nation .....
Jazz Enterprise always Classy Job well done Wink
Wish i could have saw Fanfan ti bot Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i think Santana killed my mood.. this was not about showing off your skills... se pa tan pou moun ap fe grimas sa you..

thnx for the pics

1Lov'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So sorry I missed this Event, I could not Muster the Strength to Attend.
I've been really down and praying for my People.
Thanks Yanva for representing those who could not attend.
Brother, Bagay yo du ampil, ampil...

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

kreyol_barbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
i think Santana killed my mood.. this was not about showing off your skills... se pa tan pou moun ap fe grimas sa you..

thnx for the pics

I concur.

RICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wished i made it to this event. yanva, ou ta banm bri patizan.. glad a great contribution was made. thanks for sharing

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks yanvah for sharing I hope the other
promoters will make the second step

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bass-La

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thnx for the pics

AJ,about giving the guy credit for showing up. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes enfin

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thnx for the pics

Brother at time it's best not to say anything ......Do you know that the man lost 8 of his people ....Maybe him being on stage was 1 way to try to forget for a Mim the sadness he got in his Heart .
He didn't have to show up ...and beside they call him on Stage to do what you saw him doing and people that was there was happy and was Clapping for him to do that ...... So pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Btw final #'s was over $8,000 every lil bit help

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ REY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Bass la: wrote

Quote:
AJ,about giving the guy credit for showing up.

Such comment made by radiocitadelle does not even deserve a reply. The guy lost 7 members of his close family members, had the courage to go and support the event with what he knows best playing his guitar the way he wants it and people are still talking trash.

Gadon ti PEP.
Rolling Eyes

koudo pou ou Bass La.

Komante sa yo ou konn ki kote pou fe yo.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: