Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK LAST NIGHT IN SOB'S
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK LAST NIGHT IN SOB'S
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RICKY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

choubenz wrote:
RICKY wrote:
Jay Brooklyn wrote:
jeancelestin wrote:
Choubenz se pa misie ki te di m pa di anyen an? Tchuip
the funny thing some people expected nu look to die,
especially after the departure of a singer like gazzman?
Yo pa we sa kounie a tout bagay pa Bon pou yo
pipo does not to sound like gazzman?
I was not there, I expected pipo to hold the forks?
The sound was that, but not the band? I heard there were
some beautiful ladies there
la critique est aisee, Mais l'art est difficile. Pipo will get
there and there quick
I believe in that...

Celestin, repete pou mwen.
mwen pa konnpran anyen lan sa'w di la'a...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

One thing I can't forget to mention is how tight the ban deye was. M'panse main Alix Nozile tap pran dufe tant li te sou sa. Roro irene ap sonnen gong nan e Chachou ap kale cymbal.

Si se pou mwen se pou look la te jwe "BON MACHO" 50 fwa.. mizik sa gin yon groove anraje nan deye'l

Ricky, ti mesye AYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY YO MERITE ON RAISE. gin on kote mwen pense se DIABLE ki pran ALIX NOZILE sou tambou a patizan. Roro Irene, Chachou and Norman minm se dwet sou bouche

one of the best BAN DEYE in the HMI

RORO IRENE.. ALIX NOZILE .. AYAYAY

Choubenz, raise se rans. Pou jan m'byen enjoy mwen maestro a met bay neg yo yon instant raise.

Celestin, map tan ou asweya.

diSip #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
One thing I can't forget to mention is how tight the ban deye was. M'panse main Alix Nozile tap pran dufe tant li te sou sa. Roro irene ap sonnen gong nan e Chachou ap kale cymbal.

Si se pou mwen se pou look la te jwe "BON MACHO" 50 fwa.. mizik sa gin yon groove anraje nan deye'l

But you also know that "tight ban deye" is not what the public is after. Wink

FoFo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

belfam wrote:

Did Pipo past the test????? Yes for the band
No for the fans because mwen we Arly te kontan anpil Laughing
Pipo i adore you as a singer you looked fine last night
but dept animation an poko pou ou pa fe twop efo
you were trying too hard take your time and let it happen
djaz la ap ba ou back up la trust me

As for Richard buddy i dont know sa wap fe nan djaz la
your singing was lame (one of me fav that you butchered)
Twisted Evil
i dont know man you dont bring no nu flavor
:

askil parait, tout moun agree que Richard
needs improvement!
Thanks JayB and BelF
ma al juger pou tete pam en mai!

FoFo #1♥

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had fun last night........

it was nice meeting everyone, Jayb, djk, Choubenz owned the night Very Happy ... Bassla was in the house. Rick, belfam, and other friends..

my loca friend Vee was in the house......

i won't give much details.....
i think nulook will be ok in the future,but as of right now you can feel gazzman absent from the band...

Pipo need more practice with the band....

I think its time Ralph start playing new grooves... same grooves from last album...
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

the band need new grooves........ i saw Arly trying some new stuff, but not enough.

RICKY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

diSip #1 wrote:
RICKY wrote:

But you also know that "tight ban deye" is not what the public is after. Wink

Disip, did I say that is what the public is after ? A lot of people came to see what the band would be like with Pipo who did a good job but not to the point where he made people forget Gazman which I don't think will happen. Especially with those songs. Pipo fe efo and as the band continued to play misye te vin montre li pi relax e kominike plis ak publik la.

Last edited by RICKY on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clifton

Well, sanble Machinn pwopagan nan vle tounen isit la nan zafe NU-LOOK san Couleur bon...

Se premye fwa SOB'S pa genyen pyes lot Djaz nan town kite ap jwe epi NU-LOOK still pat kap packed the Club by itself or they were no lines outside the Club like they used to as well... Unfortunatly, Pipo did not play Gazman's song well at all and Choubenz said it as well. He even said to me not to say it on the board. As everyone knows that I am holding any secrets for any bands...

Why do you guys are trying to cover the hot NU-LOOK mess without Gazman with Pipo and Richard performance from last night... What I expected from everyone to say that we will try to deal with them and we really regret Couleur a
enfin!

Bann je chech nou pa ront menm...

Celestin ou menm granmoun san lod, si ou pa pale nan boutey pale nan mic la pito pou m ka tande... M se fanatik KOMPA, m pa manje lam veritab se ou ki manje lam veritab ki ka mande ARLY pou li kite tomtom pou ou... Pale byen tande fre...

diSip #1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jeancelestin wrote:
Choubenz se pa misie ki te di m pa di anyen an? Tchuip
the funny thing some people expected nu look to die,
especially after the departure of a singer like gazzman?
Yo pa we sa kounie a tout bagay pa Bon pou yo
pipo does not to sound like gazzman?
I was not there, I expected pipo to hold the forks?
The sound was that, but not the band? I heard there were
some beautiful ladies there
la critique est aisee, Mais l'art est difficile. Pipo will get
there and there quick
I believe in that...

The funny thing is that you believe that Nu Look will die or go through hard times the next couple of years. You're just in denial that's all.
PIPO is not the answer for Nu Look. Believe that!!!!!!!!!

choubenz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

u waited that long to write this BS bro......here were my exact word to u and I said it on the board" Pipo will not sound like Gazzman. I also told u he did good but not GREAT and we should wait until he gets new material from Arly to discover his full potential as NULOOK LEAD SINGER

MANDE Djkreyol, JayBrooklyn, aK Radiocitadelle sam te di yo.

antouka frem, enjoy tet ou patizan

I told ARLY exactly the samething that I am writing now so teke frin-w Clifton

1Lov'

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JayB, BelFam & Clifton
Thank you so much for your reviews.
One last Minute argument kept me home.
I'll try Amazura Tonite
Thanks again

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

Smartstuff20

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello my fellow KM members!! Mes amis Sakkkk Ginnnn Laarrrrrr Very Happy Se yon ti review wi ou bien yon ti feedback wi yo mande!! lol

Bon, pour commencer j'aimerais dire que Gazzman will always be missed in NuLook and it was at first a bit odd not seeing him on NL's stage. He's a very charismatic, talented artist. Mais je dois aussi dire que la vie continue. Bonne chance mon vieux Wink

Going to SOB's last night, many of us were anxious and curious to see this "New" look. Honestly I knew that I will go and witness another great talent take the lead, and I was right about that. NuLook performed these songs in no particular order: Bon Macho, Avew map mache, Tu me manques, Illusion, Notre Histoire, Is it real, Why do you say you love me, Competition, and a spanish song originally sung by Marc Anthony. (ka gin 2/3 lot ke mwen blier lol sorry ).

Arly bien sure fe mesdames yo reler anmweyy leu li chanter musiques li yo, as always. Wink Maestro wa bien depozer pou fanatik li yo. Well done Arly

Even though the sound was not great, mais je pense que PiPo a tres bien perfome. Bon vocal tomber, and li chanter nan style pal. Le plus souvan leu yon moun ap chanter yon chanter ke yon lot artist chanter, yo konn imiter fason ke moun nan chanter musique la, but I think PiPo did otherwise, especially when he sung Ave'w Map Macher. PiPo just started with NL and he is qualified for the job, we the fans/partygoers just have to get used to seeing another frontman in NL, c'est tout. Job well done PiPo.

Richard was definitely the eye candy of the night. Mesdames yo renmen we Richard anpil. I over heard some comments, and all i can say is dwet sou bouche Laughing Taleu konsa fok Maestro Arly bay Richard 2/3 bodyguards wi pou mesdames yo pa vole'l Smile Smile He has room to grow, and if NL works with him, he'll be fine. But he will definitely attract a younger female crowd to NL.

Overall, to me, NL did their thing at SOB's last night. Anpil compas tomber. Ralph and Ti Papi did their thing also. Bravo Nu Look. I had fun. Job well done

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: